Babies due October, November, December 2011

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

:-)

Postby lololovesyou » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm

thanks for the reply bloomy, have made me feel better. i too am hoping for a water birth, as my hospital just got a second pool room hopefully i will get my chance (fingers crossed). this being my first i dont have much else to go on but i was a big baby so i guess it just runs in the family :-) i know that with the PCOS that also can make for chubba babies. consultant tomorrow afternoon so not long to wait to hear what they say. will post again then xxx
lololovesyou

Postby Daisipoppi » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:52 am

Hi all, just a quick one as I'm on my phone but just wanted to say a huge congratulations to all the ladies that have had their babies :) I've been following everyone's progress, even though I haven't posted for ages!!
I struggled for the final 11 weeks (following my GTT) with low platelets - due to computer readings!! and borderline high blood pressure but am pleased to say that I had a sweep last Tuesday at 39+5 and my lil girl arrived last Wed evening at 39+6 :) 8:25pm weighing 8lb1!
We came home on Thursday evening and all is going well, even the breastfeeding seems to be working this time (I had problems producing for my son).

Hope everyone that is still waiting for their little ones are doing ok. x

xx
(Name change - formerly Mrs B!!!)
Jan 09 - Diagnosed PCOS
Apr/May 09 - 1st Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 27th May 09
EDD - 03/02/10
DS born 25/01/10
February 2011 - Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 10th March 11
EDD - 17/11/11
DD born 16/11/11
Daisipoppi

Postby lololovesyou » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm

so i saw the consultant today and she is nowhere as concerned as the lady who did the scan (which didnt help keep me keep calm) she has said they wont let me go over by more than a week but will not induce before as she says i am built well for a big baby (and i thought i'd done well to maintain my weight, ha ha).
mind much more at rest now!! just really excited about becoming a mum now :-)

xxx
lololovesyou

Postby Soooze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 am

Congrats Daisipoppi!!! Fantastic news, you must be over the moon. Very glad that you got home so quick too and that the bf is working out. Here's hoping I get away with the same!!
Lolo - glad you're less worried now, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Had my last comm mw appt yesterday. Baby is still measuring a bit small, but she thinks he is all curled up and so lying quite wide. He's still head down and lateral so in a good position really. Everything else is fine.
Been a hard week though as Daisy has had chicken pox. She's on the right side of it now, but it's been very stressful. Very glad she's had it before baby comes though - I would have been heartbroken if she had not been able to visit me in hospital!!

Hope all the new mummies are doing well. Would love to see some more pics! xxx
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d2e24
Diagnosed PCOS 2001. Natural BFP Jun 07. Daisy born 24.2.08.
Ttc #2 since Jan 10. Shock bfp 2/4/11.
Max James Robinson born 9th December 2011 8lb 10.5oz :D
ImageImage
Soooze

Postby taurus5 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Congratulations Dasipoppi - I hope all is going well xx

Am watching out for all the new arrivals but Bethany is awake so I dont have time for personals sorry xxx
taurus5

Postby Nikki1979 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Only 3 more sleeps to go and I get to meet my little man :) I can't wait out of all my pregnancies I have never been through anything like this time so well and truly ready and cooked :) x
Nikki1979

Postby rachy_owl » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Congratulations Daisipoppi. Lovely news x
BFP on 8th cycle of clomid following OD
Baby born Dec 2012
TTC baby #2 Feb 2013
rachy_owl

Postby georgie76 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Congratulations daisipoppi. lovely news

Glad Daisy is over the worst of the chickenpox sooze. poor girl.

Hope all the mummies are ok - we need pictures when you all get into the swing of things.

AFM - saw midwife today, DH came too and made me tell her how miserable I've been with spd pain this last couple of weeks (I'm almost immobile and completely dependent on others). She suggested I go on antidepressants but I declined as they'll take as long to work as this baby has to come (max time if I go over) also suggested oramorph for the pain but not sure I want something so strong so close to delivery so we agreed if nothing by saturday she will start doing a sweep every 2 days. Everything fine with baby though - just me who's suffering.
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005
Surprise BFP 8th April. Delivered 26th Nov 2011

georgie76

Postby Debbs » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:09 pm

fab news dassipoppi :D
TTC since May/06
Sept/09 ICSI#1 Chem preg
Jan/10 FET#1 BFN
June/10 ICSI#2 BFN
Aug/10 FET#2 BFN
Jan/11 ICSI#3-BFP
NK cells, normal with elevated CD19 & CD5 immunes
Heterozygous+ PAI-1 gene polymorphism
Heterozygous+ MTHFR gene mutation
Debbs

Postby rachy_owl » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 am

Morning all,

Hope everyone is doing ok today. Any news from our mummies or mummies to be?

I'm 39 weeks today. I feel really ready to meet our baby now but my bump still looks really high to me, so I think I've probably got another few weeks to wait. Am enjoying maternity leave and completely unwinding from work. I know my brain is rotting slightly, as I've started on the day time TV this week! A slipperly slope I'm sure!

I've started suffering from pins and needles in my hands at night, which is quite annoying. I've got a doctor's appointment later today so will ask them about it. Don't think there's anything they'll be able to do about it but does anyone else experience this?

Rach xxx
Baby born Dec 2012
TTC baby #2 Feb 2013
rachy_owl

Postby jacjac » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:52 am

morning ladies, babies, bumps and mums!

dasipoppi- congrats on your arrival. How are all the other mums doing? are the little ones all feeding, growing and being gorgeous?!

spent a night in the hosp this week -

hope everyones doing ok.

jjxxx
Last edited by jacjac on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crikey - BFP - EDD 25 Dec 2011 but will be deliverd 2-3 wweks early, fingers crossed for an amazing Christmas 2011.
jacjac

Postby georgie76 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Just a quickie to let you all know Noah arrived on Saturday morning.

My waters broke on Friday evening and i had to go straight to delivery suite as there was meconium in them, as I only had niggly pains they used a synto drip to induce me. Labour started at 11:30 pm and was all really quick from then. He was born by NVD at 3:40, took just over a minute to breathe but they brought him round with a little O2. That minute felt like a lifetime.
He weighed 9lbs13oz and i had to have stitches to a tear. The whole thing was amazing though DH was brilliant and I can't fault the care.

We came home on Sunday afternoon and are starting to settle a bit. The house is upside down and we're tired but can't stop grinning!

Jj hope you're doing ok and good luck for the party - take deep breaths.
Rach I tried daytime tv last week to take my mind off the waiting - lasted a day, but the leveson inquiry had me gripped!

Lots of love to all xxx
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005

georgie76

Postby rachy_owl » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh wow Georgie! Well done you and welcome Noah (I love the name).
xxx
Baby born Dec 2012
TTC baby #2 Feb 2013
rachy_owl

Postby Soooze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Huge congratulations Georgie!! Sorry that Noah gave you a scare though - it sounds awful. Glad all is well though, and that you are home! Oh, and what an impressive size :shock: :D
JacJac- how's the bp doing? I really hope it doesn't shoot up and cause you any problems, and that your induction goes smoothly on Monday. FC for you & can't wait to hear your BA!
Nikki - hope you are well and enjoying lots of cuddles with your LO!

Hi to everyone else! Still looking forward to more pics!!! (hint hint!)

AFM - Daisy is all better from the dreaded chicken pox thank goodness. And the house is pretty much sorted out, apart from a bit of pottering around the kitchen my nesting is pretty much DONE! It's the due date on Saturday, but apart from strengthening braxton hicks I'm not feeling particularly different. I overdid it earlier this week and felt pretty rotten for a couple of days.
So, the plan is a sweep on Monday, and then if I'm not delivered by another week it will be a c-section. I won't be induced coz of my history. The biggest thing I am bothered about is missing Daisy's school play next Thursday. I would be totally gutted if I did so an incy bit of me wants baby to stay put!!! Daft huh! xx
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d2e24
Diagnosed PCOS 2001. Natural BFP Jun 07. Daisy born 24.2.08.
Ttc #2 since Jan 10. Shock bfp 2/4/11.
Max James Robinson born 9th December 2011 8lb 10.5oz :D
ImageImage
Soooze

Postby georgie76 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Happy due date sooze. Hope you're not waiting too long but I also hope you don't miss Daisy's play xx
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005

georgie76

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood