Babies due October, November, December 2011

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Postby WR83 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Just had to say it on here - CONGRATULATIONS Wishing!!!!!! :D xxxxx
ImageImage

ImageImage
WR83

Postby rachy_owl » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Fantastic news Wishing. Welcome to the world baby!
xxx
BFP on 8th cycle of clomid following OD
Baby born Dec 2012
TTC baby #2 Feb 2013
rachy_owl

Postby jasmine77 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm

YAY!!! I am so so pleased for you Wishing! I have been popping on here all week to read your update!

Your labour sounds similar to mine, induction, labour then an em sec. Take care of yourself and enjoy your gorgeous baby boy.

Seems like such a long time ago we were on the Clomid thread together - we got our boys eventually!

Really happy for you my love xxxx
Aged 34
PCOS diagnosed age 16
Conceived x2 on Metformin 1500mg and Clomid 100mg
2 x sons (aged 8 and almost 2)
TTC finally over for me!! I have my beautiful family against the odds.
jasmine77

Postby georgie76 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 am

Massive congratulations Wishing. Hope you're recovering well xx
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005
Surprise BFP 8th April. Delivered 26th Nov 2011

georgie76

Postby Soooze » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 am

Aw.wishing, huge congratulations!! I also had an induction, labour, emcs & a long stay on the postnatal ward with Dd so I understand how u must be feeling. Make sure u get lots of rest & plenty of time to get to know ur little boy xx
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d2e24
Diagnosed PCOS 2001. Natural BFP Jun 07. Daisy born 24.2.08.
Ttc #2 since Jan 10. Shock bfp 2/4/11.
Max James Robinson born 9th December 2011 8lb 10.5oz :D
ImageImage
Soooze

Postby jacjac » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am

Sorry not been on for a while but wow....

taurus - congrats Bethany is a delight, such gorgeous eyes :D

Wishing - congrats on your little man - wow, 9lb 14 :shock:

It is all happening!

I have finished work now. Did ante natal classes this weekend. 34 weeks now.

Was kept in hosp last week and am being checked every 3-5 days now, my BP and other symptoms are giving rise to some indications around pre-eclampsia. Also still arguing with consultant about my wish to have a planned c-section instead of induced labour and then emerg c-section. It is really p'ing me off.

But yay to all the new mums and babies here, hope everyone is truly well and enjoying the best job in the world :D

love jjxxx
crikey - BFP - EDD 25 Dec 2011 but will be deliverd 2-3 wweks early, fingers crossed for an amazing Christmas 2011.
jacjac

Postby rachy_owl » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Our baby has turned itself!! HORAAY! Went for a scan today to check it's position before they tried to turn it and it was definately head down. I did some hardcore shopping yesterday and had some strange movements and feelings of pressure, so think that may have been the baby doing a flip. We are very pleased!

Hope you're putting your feet up Jac, now you're not at work.

Love to all the mummies and babies x
BFP on 8th cycle of clomid following OD
Baby born Dec 2012
TTC baby #2 Feb 2013
rachy_owl

Postby jacjac » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:55 pm

hi
rachy-owl - hardcore shopping! fab phrase. glad that bubba has turned - mine keeps turning and wont stay still, i get a drum roll of hand/foot action and it makes me feel very odd - know what you mean about the pressure.

since finishing work i have had the hair and eyebrows done (priorities girls, priorities!!! for the mo...!), spent gift vouchers on bedding and toys, had 3 viewings on the house, spent time with elderly friends, had two lunches out with friends, cleared/cleaned the garage, swept the drive of leaves, spot of gardening, wiped out the tumble dryer and done 4 loads of washing....mmmm, nesting anyone??!!!

hope all mums and bubbas are doing good. Who is going to be next?!

jjxx
crikey - BFP - EDD 25 Dec 2011 but will be deliverd 2-3 wweks early, fingers crossed for an amazing Christmas 2011.
jacjac

Postby bloomy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 am

Such wonderful news Wishing, many congratulations!!!

And a big well done to baby Rachy for turning yourself around, obviously a little clever clogs as not many babies do that so late on!

Last week at work this week :D :D :D

Next week I'll be on verity a lot more having a proper catch up and a proper getting to know you as I've been a bit poor at being a regular on this thread. I know from experience we're going to need eachother a lot over the coming months/years, hooray for the verity mummies!
Proud mummy to my two miracles Dylan born Jan 2009 and Rosie born Dec 2011
bloomy

Postby Soooze » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:42 am

Hi all, hope you are well! Any more babies imminent??!! (Ash? Daisipoppi?)
How are our new mummies doing? Hope you are settling into family life well, and staving off the visiting hoards!!!

JJ- glad you are having nesting fun! Hope the bp stays stable and that you get your elcs. Stick to your guns!!

Rachy - Woop your baby is head down! You must be so releived!! Are you enjoying your mat leave?

AFM, I'm doing OK. Just having a few problems sleeping again after a couple of weeks of being OK. We've got a decorator in doing our kitchen, stairs and landing and I don't think that helps as the rest of the house is now a tip! He finishes this lunchtime though so I will be straight back to bed!
All set for my Vbac...or elective c-section lol!!!! I have a sweep booked in for 5th Dec (40w+2) and depending on how that goes will be booked in for the csection around 41 weeks if he's not turned up by himself. Still not really bothered which way I go as I see pros and cons of both. Have written my birth plan this morning which was nice to get done.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing more about the recent births soon xx
ImageImage
Soooze

Postby Soooze » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:36 am

Bloomy! Our posts crossed...!!! enjoy ur last week in work hun xx
ImageImage
Soooze

Postby georgie76 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Rachyowl - so glad your baby has turned

JJ - I like your priorities lol - I was going to have a bikini line wax after I saw the area in the mirror for the first time in ages but as I'm virtually housebound now I thought I'd do it myself (I've done it before with varying degrees of success) - but couldn't face ripping the strip off the top part (very bottom of my bump) so had to wait for DH to come home and cut it off - he gave me a trim while he was there! bless him.

Bloomy - hope your last week at work went ok - have you finished today?

Sooze - I'm really struggling to sleep too. Impressed you've written your birth plan, I haven't done one even though I know I should.

Hope all the mummies and babies are doing ok.

AFM - just a matter of waiting now, midwife came to see me this week and baby is engaged and measuring 40 cm. Really hoping it comes soon as I'm a bit over this pregnancy lark now. Just so uncomfortable. She told me to try to eat more as I've lost weight and have ketones in my urine. She measured my pain free gap (57cm) and thinks I should avoid an epidural and/or forceps delivery if I can. She wants to see me again next week to do more bloods (fbc and tft's) and gave me advice about when to go to hospital (when contractions are 5 mins apart and lasting 45 secs).
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005
Surprise BFP 8th April. Delivered 26th Nov 2011

georgie76

BIG baby!

Postby lololovesyou » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 pm

hello ladies..
congrats to all of you who have your little bubbas :-) well i had a growth scan on thursday as my fundal height was quite high. apparently he has a large abdomen and head :-S i have been given an appointment with a consultant this monday when i will be 39 weeks. im guessing this will be to discuss birthing options?? does anyone know?? not felt any nerves up until now (i blame my husband for the big round head, lol) i think im more paranoid that something is going to go wrong than the whole pain element.

im sure im just being silly (i blame the hormones) xxx
lololovesyou

Postby taurus5 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:16 am

Wishing - Congratulations!!!! I hated being in hospital after Bethany was born but I did get lots of help with breast feeding from the midwives and so far she has taken to it well. Has your little man got a name yet???

Goodluck to all that are close to having their babies xxx

Well - im back in Gloucester now after spending the first few weeks with my mum. I miss her so much and hate being away from my family :cry:
Bethany is doing really well - she is such a good baby and hardly ever cries. she sleeps well at night too - last night she went down at 11pm then woke up at 3am for a feed then went back to sleep until 7am!
Im loving being a Mum and feel truely blessed to have her xxx
taurus5

Postby bloomy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

Tauras, well lucky you, sounds like you've got a sleeper! Glad everythimg is going so well with Bethany.

Lolo, I'm exactly the same, been having growth scans every 4 weeks and the last one showed head is at the 100% mark on the graph and abdoman has gone over the top of the graph! Got another one at 38 weeks where we'll discuss it again, but apart from ruling out my home birth so far they've said it shouldn't mean they'll treat me any differently, i.e. No early induction or planned c-section. I'm still aiming for a completely natural water birth which i had with my son. I figured whether the baby is 6lb or 12lb its still a blimin' great big thing coming out of a much smaller hole and the pain will be the same whatever. Dylan wasn't that small ( 8lb 10oz) and I coped okay so I'm remaining calm about this one. If its less manageable then that is what epidurals are for! And as for something going wrong, just do your best to not allow your thoughts to go there. You'll be surrounded by very experienced midwives and if necessary doctors, they know what to look out for and will take great care of you and your baby throughout the entire process. You're both going to be fine xxx
Proud mummy to my two miracles Dylan born Jan 2009 and Rosie born Dec 2011
bloomy

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood