Babies due October, November, December 2011

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Postby Soooze » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 am

Lovely pictures Ash!!!! Your baby looks very very comfy in there! xxxx
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d2e24
Diagnosed PCOS 2001. Natural BFP Jun 07. Daisy born 24.2.08.
Ttc #2 since Jan 10. Shock bfp 2/4/11.
Max James Robinson born 9th December 2011 8lb 10.5oz :D
ImageImage
Soooze

Postby Daisipoppi » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Congratulations everyone!! Hope you're all doing and feeling well!

Can I join you all?? I'm due my second lil monkey on 17th Nov (by my dates). 1st scan is 10th May, can't wait!! :)

xx
(Name change - formerly Mrs B!!!)
Jan 09 - Diagnosed PCOS
Apr/May 09 - 1st Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 27th May 09
EDD - 03/02/10
DS born 25/01/10
February 2011 - Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 10th March 11
EDD - 17/11/11
DD born 16/11/11
Daisipoppi

Postby **Fingerscrossed** » Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 am

AshEE86 wrote:I'm glad to hear your 20 week scan went well! Did you find out the gender???

Yeah I think it was probably just the printer or something...because everything on the screen was very vivid! It almost looks like to me like it was running low on ink. Oh well..I can see what I need to see just fine :D

And I've had the leg cramps off and on too! I wake up with them and then my calves hurt SO badly for days..it's terrible!

We're team pink :)
**Fingerscrossed**

Postby africagirl2011 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 am

Wishing, could you change my due date to 30/10/2011 - baby brain deluxe here!
ME 35, DH 41
DS born Aug 2007 after OD
TTC#2 18 months - clomid, then femara + injectibles
Natural BFP July 2010 MC 7weeks
TTC again Jan 2011
africagirl2011

Postby africagirl2011 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:35 am

Ash, sorry about the other bubs, but great news your other baby is doing so well.
Debbs, my doc said he could see it from the 12-week scan because he has the latest equipment the world has to offer. I'm not entirely convinced, but we'll wait for the next scan and maybe 'she'll' have miraculously grown a penis!

Welcome to all you newbies. I am due 30 October (not Nov - major typo due to baby brain before), which goes with my dates of ovulating on CD19. My son was born 5 weeks early so it could be a Sept baby
ME 35, DH 41
TTC again Jan 2011
africagirl2011

Postby taurus5 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi everyone,

Africagirl - humm, not sure I would be convinced either - I thought that babies were only just starting to develop their sex organs at 12 weeks???

Ashee - lovely pics xxx

Dasipoppi - not long til your scan now, it wasnt until my 12 week scan that I was able to relax a bit and start to believe that I really am pregnant - it was amazing to see the baby on the screen and I still look at the scan pics all the time!!!

Wishing - My partner really wants to find out the sex and has told just about everybody on his side of the family that we are going to find out before we had even discussed it. Im not bothered either way but I am hugely annoyed that he didnt discuss it with me first :evil: Really pleased that you DS results were good - I have to another blood test in 2 weeks for our results!

Debbs - Looks like we are right to stick with our IVF due dates then, although I guess that your twins will probably arrive a few weeks before mine!!! I love the date 1/11/11 though so am hoping mine comes on the day ( I read somewhere that only 5% of babies arrive on their due dates - is that right??)

AFM - Im feeling really moody even though Ive had my first weekend off work for months and my hair and skin is really dry :( On the plus side Ive stopped feeling sick and I dont feel horribly tired all the time!!!

Hope everyone else is ok

xx
taurus5

Postby **Fingerscrossed** » Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Africagirl - are you afrikaans south african? Hubby is and we found this awesome site for things in the UK where we arem along with probably various bokke bits we will get!

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+stop_stripp ... r,62709079

LOL.
**Fingerscrossed**

Postby Debbs » Sun May 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Taurus - Yeah I cant imagine my twins coming on time but like you I love the date. Heres hoping that as im about 99% sure I wont, you will :lol: My hair and skin is really dry as well. Im chuffed about my hair being dryer but struggling with my skin. Amyone got any cheap moisuriser suggestions?

Africagirl - You made me laugh with the growing a penis comment. :lol: Would be nice though as it would give you one of each.

fingerscrossed - Yipeee!! Fantastic news. There are so many pretty things out there for girls arent there. Brilliant news! Thanks for saying about the nosebleeds. Its always better when others have had it and been ok isnt it?

Daisipoppi - Welcome to the group. More the merrier hey. Not long for the 10th now is it? The waiting drives me insane he closer it gets :lol:

Northfifer - Thanks for your wishes. Hope your all ok.

Ash - The scan is lovely. The legs crossed is hysterical. My friend is pregnant and her bump baby is doing it all the time as well. She just found out she was having a girl. My scan pic shows one baby with its hands behind its head, totally chilled. Glad everything is ok hun.

Wishing, Nikki, George and Lisad how are we all? Hope everyone is ok.

I have just come back from London telling friends our news. It was so nice to see how happy they were for us. Had million and one texts from family telling me to be careful etc. :roll: What did they think I was planning on doing? :lol: Getting ready to be back in work now on Tuesday (groan) but thankfully its only a 4 wk term and 1 wk off (hoorah!)

Speak soon,

Debbs
xxxxx
TTC since May/06
Sept/09 ICSI#1 Chem preg
Jan/10 FET#1 BFN
June/10 ICSI#2 BFN
Aug/10 FET#2 BFN
Jan/11 ICSI#3-BFP
NK cells, normal with elevated CD19 & CD5 immunes
Heterozygous+ PAI-1 gene polymorphism
Heterozygous+ MTHFR gene mutation
Debbs

Postby africagirl2011 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Taurus, my skin is also really dry. I am also sooo thirsty all the time.
Fingercrossed, I actually live in Cape Town, but you lovely English ladies have been kind enough to adopt me as one of your own through my fertility battles.
ME 35, DH 41
TTC again Jan 2011
africagirl2011

Postby wishing » Tue May 03, 2011 6:40 am

AshEE86, pleased all was well at your scan, love the pic of the crossed legs. I think our sonograpger said our baby had its legs crossed she said they are quite comfy like that, but we didnt get to see it like that!

Daisipoppi, I have added you to the list, not long until your scan!

I think that we need to find out the sex, having looked round at baby things it seems really hard to find neutral, even some of the creams etc look more boy / girl ish. I think I would struggle to make decisions on somethings without knowing! But not sure if we would keep it a secret so we get the best of both worlds?! We will have to make a decision soon!

We are doing ok, I put my belly / bump pics on computer and can definitely see bump starting to grow :D
I cooked a roast on Sunday, our first proper meal in ages!

We have now told most people, told the last of close family & friends at the weeked, maybe now I can stop looking over my shoulder when browsing baby shops! lol

I can feel / hear my pulse in my head (if that makes sense) usually after very little effort like walking upsatirs and sometimes just when I'm sitting. Does anyone else get that? It's sort of like throbbing in my head but not a headache!

Hope all of you & bumps are well!

Wishing x
TTC since Sep 2008. Diagnosed PCOS 28/04/09
12 cycles clomid August 09 - January 11
July 10 HSG
January 11 Being referred for IVF.
20/02/11 BFP!!! on clomid cycle No 12
17/03/11 early scan :-) saw our teeny tiny baby & heart beat 7+4
19/04/11 dating scan, amazing!!! dated 13+1
20 week scan was amazing :-)
8/11/11 our beautiful baby boy Callum arrived!
wishing

Postby loop81 » Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 am

Sorry just crashing after reading wishings post.

Wishing - I had the pulse in head/throbiing thing during my pregnancy, discussed it with both midwife and consultant and they both advised it was normal and that I should just slow down / take some deep breaths when it happened. Hope that helps put your mind at rest. I worried about every little thing when pregnant - it's difficult when it has taken so long to conceive isn't it? I wish I could tell you it gets better after baby is born, but as I have now found out the worrying just continues!
Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and best of luck with everything - really pleased to see you on this board after chatting with you on clomid buddies some time ago xx

p.s. we didn't find out the sex and having my DH tell me what we had just as I had given birth was wonderful and made the birth even more special for me, would definately not find out if we have anymore in the future
PCOS diagnosed Sept 06
TTC since Feb 08
HSG and DH sperm - all ok Dec 08
12 cycles clomid 50-150mg Jan09-April10 6 x OV all BFN
1st Cycle IUI 2/8/10 - bfp 17/8/10 EDD 26/4/11 - Adelaide Alice born 9/4/11 8lb 2oz
loop81

Postby Debbs » Wed May 04, 2011 11:16 am

Wishing - I agree with Loop that perhaps just take it easy sometimes but I wouldnt worry. I know what you mean about not being able to decide if you want to know the sex. What Loop said sounds lovely as well doesn't it? Would love to see DH's face when they arrive. Ahhh, Loop! Thought I had made up my mind. :lol:

Hope everyone is ok. Roll on 20th May when I have my consulatant app. Getting lots of strong aches at mo but have checked on google and all seems ok, ligaments etc. :roll: Just worry dont you?

Take care everyone? Any scans soon?

Debbs
xxxxx
TTC since May/06
Sept/09 ICSI#1 Chem preg
Jan/10 FET#1 BFN
June/10 ICSI#2 BFN
Aug/10 FET#2 BFN
Jan/11 ICSI#3-BFP
NK cells, normal with elevated CD19 & CD5 immunes
Heterozygous+ PAI-1 gene polymorphism
Heterozygous+ MTHFR gene mutation
Debbs

Postby georgie76 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:21 am

All good on the bump front here. DH has decided to make a book and is photographing me every saturday morning. I didn't think there was any difference in my bump size but looking at the pictures I can definitely see a change. A good friend has given me some maternity clothes and I can't wait to wear them.

I have a horrible cold today and as it's my day off so I'm just resting. Have taken some paracetamol as my temp is high but didn't really want to take anything (before I was pg I would have been dosing up on beechams!) Hopefully it will clear soon.

My dating scan is next tuesday, I think there are a few scan buddies out there on the same day. I'm getting excited about it.

I like special dates too, I was hoping for birthday to be 11/11/11 but that's a couple of weeks before I'm due. I really like the symetry. My mum started labour with me on 29th feb and I've always thought that would be a good birthdate but I waited another 2 days before coming! But as you say very few come on their due dates anyway. MIL was a midwife and used to try everything to stop babies coming on 1st april!
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005
Surprise BFP 8th April. Delivered 26th Nov 2011

georgie76

Postby wishing » Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 am

loop81 nice to hear from you! Thanks for the reassurance.
I was a little concerned but you have put my mind at ease! I have my 16 week midwife appt on Monday anyway so can mention it then.
Like you say it is hard not to worry!
So pleased to see you now have your little baby :D I was over the moon all that time back when you got your BFP!

Good point on the finding out the sex, although I'm not sure if my DH will still be standing by then! lol

Debbs, are you consultant led care instead of MW? There's lots of growing going on so aches must be normal.

georgie76 hope you feel better soon! Not long until your scan :D you will soon be counting the hours! Have you told people yet or will that be after scan?

I'm still so tired & lethargic (sp?)
How is everyone else? My appetite has picked up but just so tired!

Wishing x
TTC since Sep 2008. Diagnosed PCOS 28/04/09
12 cycles clomid August 09 - January 11
July 10 HSG
January 11 Being referred for IVF.
20/02/11 BFP!!! on clomid cycle No 12
17/03/11 early scan :-) saw our teeny tiny baby & heart beat 7+4
19/04/11 dating scan, amazing!!! dated 13+1
20 week scan was amazing :-)
8/11/11 our beautiful baby boy Callum arrived!
wishing

Postby scoobyd00 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:38 am

Congratulations to all the new mums to be.

Can I join you? I have a DS who is 14 months old and as it took so long to concieve him we decided not to use contraception and see what happened. I had one AF 12 months after having our son and then by some miracle, fell pregnant. I have no idea how far gone I am as I wasn't monitoring ov like last time, but I'm likely to be between 8 and 12 weeks. I've got a scan next Friday when I'm hoping to be given a EDD.

As for finding out the sex of the bump, I didn't last time and it got me through labour. It really is a wonderful experience discovering the sex as bump arrives. I'm not going to find out the sex this time, although I can understand why people do, as it makes planning so much easier (although the sonographers cannot guarentee that they're right).

Hope everyone's symptoms aren't causing too many problems.

Scooby
scoobyd00

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood