Babies due October, November, December 2011

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Postby magic » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 am

Yay congrats girls - nice to see you've come over here at last!

Just to say with the IVF dates definately stick with what is calculated from the clinic, that is so precise as they know exactly when 'ovulation' took place and conception. The scans go with an average of what babies measure at particular gestations.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c73d7
http://melancholy-sanguine.blogspot.com/
TTC since Oct 2006. PCOS
6x cycles of clomid.
Sept '09 1st IVF - 2 embies put back, BFP then BFN - ?chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage
1 FET blastocyst - BFN.
Aug/Sept '10 IVF - BFP!!! - twins
twin boys arrived May 2011!
magic

Postby africagirl2011 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 am

anyone having terrible night sweats? I live in South Africa so it is winter here and pretty chilly, but I wake up soaked in the middle of the night.

Other symptoms I am not loving right now:
* headaches
* funny taste in my mouth all the time
* white crusty stuff coming out my nipples (sorry TMI)

At least the nausea has gone!
ME 35, DH 41
DS born Aug 2007 after OD
TTC#2 18 months - clomid, then femara + injectibles
Natural BFP July 2010 MC 7weeks
TTC again Jan 2011
africagirl2011

Postby AshEE86 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:39 pm

YAy for us graduating to over here! :)

Glad everyone seems to be doing well.

Friday is my scan..the days are going SO slowly! I'm 12 weeks now. Still so nervous that things won't go well after seeing one of the twins didnt make it at my last scan. Trying to hold on to hope that things are okay with my other as I've had no bleeding or serious pains....fingers crossed!
AshEE86

Postby lisad » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Id love to join your thread, my EDD is 19 October 2011. Im 15 weeks pregnant today and so excited after over 4 years of ttc I am here at last. x
TTC Dec 06
12 rounds of clomid
2 years of metformin
lap&dye & ovarian drilling
1yr - reflexology & 1yr acupuncture
Jan11 - 1st round of Gonadotrophin treatment
BFP Feb 2011 - Due date 19/10/11
lisad

Postby Nikki1979 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Just popped on for quick brouse and wanted to say good luck to ash for your scan on Friday xx
Nikki1979

Postby nickim34 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Woo hoo! nice to see this thread up, i have a scrummy November 09 baba!
Good luck ladies xx
nickim34

Postby wishing » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 am

Jasmine77 Thanks :D

africagirl2011 I had lots of headaches for around 2-3weeks daily. I looked it up in the info given by my GP surgery and it said it is down to hormones.

AshEE86 good luck for your scan, hope today goes quickly for you! Let us know your EDD after the scan and will add you to the list.

lisad I have added you to the list, Congratulations! Another one who has had 12 cycles of clomid!

Has anyone been thinking about finding out the sex? We keep getting asked but we haven't really decided, until we had the 12 week scan we didn't really think about anything like that but now it is creeping up!

Oh and thanks to all the previous October / November / December mummies for your messages!

Wishing x
TTC since Sep 2008. Diagnosed PCOS 28/04/09
12 cycles clomid August 09 - January 11
July 10 HSG
January 11 Being referred for IVF.
20/02/11 BFP!!! on clomid cycle No 12
17/03/11 early scan :-) saw our teeny tiny baby & heart beat 7+4
19/04/11 dating scan, amazing!!! dated 13+1
20 week scan was amazing :-)
8/11/11 our beautiful baby boy Callum arrived!
wishing

Postby Loula » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Just wanted to say a huge congrats to you all!! I was on the december 2010 thread and can remember everyone from the year before wishing me luck i cant believe its my turn and now have a 4 month old! So excited for you all xx
Loula

Postby Debbs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Wishing - I like you get so exhausted, LOL. Glad you got your DS results back and they are low risk. We think we will find out the sexes. If it had been one then we wouldn’t have but with two we think we will. DH really wants to but it depends which day you ask me on to what my response is! LOL

Nikki - hope the sickness gets better soon hun.

Georgie - We told some people early as well hun. Too happy not to! LOL

Taurus - So were sticking to being bump buddies then are we? LOL I know what you mean about symptoms going and making you worry. Its never easy is it? Bummer about not being able to get maternity leave. Hope you can get Maternity allowance. Type it into google and it gives you the criteria.

Africa girl - Wow! How do you know so early that its pink? Thought they couldn’t tell til later on? Exciting!!

Ash - Good luck for Friday.

Lisad - Its so nice to move to the other side isn’t it? LOL. Hope your ok.

Magic - That’s what I thought. Thanks hun.

Gill , fingers crossed, happy G, Sian, glitter, jasmine, nickim and Loula - Thanks everyone’s wishes is so comforting. For so long I have read bits and pieces on this board and now its so nice to actually be here.

Anyone else have a random bleeding nose? I’ve never had one before and it wasn’t bad or anything but weird. Googled it and its normal as long as its not too heavy etc. Off to visit my uni friends Sat to tell them our news and cant wait. Keep getting asked what alcohol I want. Cant wait to tell them all.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Debbs
xxxxx
TTC since May/06
Sept/09 ICSI#1 Chem preg
Jan/10 FET#1 BFN
June/10 ICSI#2 BFN
Aug/10 FET#2 BFN
Jan/11 ICSI#3-BFP
NK cells, normal with elevated CD19 & CD5 immunes
Heterozygous+ PAI-1 gene polymorphism
Heterozygous+ MTHFR gene mutation
Debbs

Postby lisad » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 am

Debbs - Yes it is brill after all these years to finally come onto the pregnancy forum, i never thought it would happen. Im feeling good now, had a tough 6-8 weeks but feel back to normal now and got appetite back, all is great. The only thing is restless legs at night, does anyone else get this now they are pregnant? Lisa xx
TTC Dec 06
12 rounds of clomid
2 years of metformin
lap&dye & ovarian drilling
1yr - reflexology & 1yr acupuncture
Jan11 - 1st round of Gonadotrophin treatment
BFP Feb 2011 - Due date 19/10/11
lisad

Postby Debbs » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 am

I get restless legs Lisa. Particularly evening times into night like you said. Googled it when I was 8 wks ish and it said a common pregnancy sign.

Everyone watching royal wedding? I swear I only wanted to see her dress but am sat here blubbering at how beautiful she looks and at the mention of Diana! :shock: :roll: Hormones have a lot to answer for. :lol:

Debbs
xxxxx
TTC since May/06
Sept/09 ICSI#1 Chem preg
Jan/10 FET#1 BFN
June/10 ICSI#2 BFN
Aug/10 FET#2 BFN
Jan/11 ICSI#3-BFP
NK cells, normal with elevated CD19 & CD5 immunes
Heterozygous+ PAI-1 gene polymorphism
Heterozygous+ MTHFR gene mutation
Debbs

Postby AshEE86 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:44 pm

I had my NT scan today..they confirmed there is nothing in the second sac anymore, but everything looks GREAT with the other baby! We saw them doing flips, chilling out with their hands behind their head, we saw them kicking and doing all sorts. Even saw a detailed view of the fingers! She said my baby looked like it had ADHD already because they wouldn't sit still for anything lol. But she said the fluid all looks normal in the neck, she said the brain, bladder, nose bone etc are all there and normal looking but I'll know more next week when my bloood tests are in, but she said not to worry about it. I'm still measuring a little smaller. She has my due date now as 11/11 but I KNOW when I ovulated..so I'm thinking maybe I should keep my own DD of November 8th? Either way things went great. The pictures were so amazingly clear, but for some reason when she printed them out they're all a blurred mess :( I'll post a couple of the pictures now though! Oh, and the heart rate was 200bmp! Thats super high isnt it? She said it was normal but sheesh!

Blurry, but just chillin' out!

And I was laying with my ankles crossed..and the sonographer laughed and pointed out my baby was too!

AshEE86

Postby **Fingerscrossed** » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Just crashing to say great news on the scan Ash! Must be such a relief to know bubbs is okay. Just relax and enjoy now!!! Amazing how they look so baby like from so small. Perhaps there was something up with the printer - mine from ESH came out ok - or maybe cause they zoom in so much it loses focus. I just had my 20 week scan at horsham - they rearranged it to there for some reason and I much preferred it to ESH. Equipment seemed better, got our own screen to watch and much quieter. Still 2010 magazines though!

Debbs - ihave had no typical pregnancy symptoms. I have had all the weird ones including nosebleeds! Also shoulder ache, mild SPD and the worst legs cramps that have left me limping for days!! Sometimes I wish I could have swapped them all for a bit of MS but at other times I suppose I had a lucky escape. What I have learnt though is your body does all these bizarre and new tricks when preggo!!
**Fingerscrossed**

Postby AshEE86 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 am

I'm glad to hear your 20 week scan went well! Did you find out the gender???

Yeah I think it was probably just the printer or something...because everything on the screen was very vivid! It almost looks like to me like it was running low on ink. Oh well..I can see what I need to see just fine :D

And I've had the leg cramps off and on too! I wake up with them and then my calves hurt SO badly for days..it's terrible!
AshEE86

Postby Northfifer » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 am

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to add my congratulations as well - I am a Oct '08 and Dec '10 Mummy.

Wishing you all a happy and very healthy nine months.

xxx
Northfifer
Verity Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood