Babies due October, November, December 2011

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby wishing » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 am

Hello everyone, how are we all?

We are doing well, I love being a mummy to the most amazing little boy :D

We have been going to a new parents group which runs for 7 weeks and we really enjoy it, have met other mums with babies of a similar age. Yesterdays group was on weaning, cant belive we are just a couple of months away from starting foods!

Callum is 3 months today! Still suffering with acid reflux, we will probably end up going dairy free as the medicines just dont seem to be working so a cows milk protein allergy is likely. The paed prescribed ranitidine for the acid and domperidone for the sickness, sadly ranitidine just wasnt working after 2 weeks, we had 4/5 days of high pitched screaming in pain (our concern was it was the meds, my gp said they can cause temporary stomach cramps) we were prescribed omeprazole, its almost 2 weeks now but it is yet to take effect.

Im still expressing breast milk for Callum and im very pleased that it has been 3 1/2 weeks since Ive needed to give Callum a formula top up as ive managed to keep up with him :D

We also started a baby signing class last week and will be starting baby massage later this month.

Callum has been sorting his own sleeep routine out, he is now bringing things forward and last night was in bed from 9pm - 5.30am today :D he was going around 10.30pm to 6.30am. Obviously I still have to get up in night to express milk. Callum loves his baths too, its great fun!

Wishing x
TTC since Sep 2008. Diagnosed PCOS 28/04/09
12 cycles clomid August 09 - January 11
July 10 HSG
January 11 Being referred for IVF.
20/02/11 BFP!!! on clomid cycle No 12
17/03/11 early scan :-) saw our teeny tiny baby & heart beat 7+4
19/04/11 dating scan, amazing!!! dated 13+1
20 week scan was amazing :-)
8/11/11 our beautiful baby boy Callum arrived!
wishing

Postby rachy_owl » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for your words of reassurance re the baby book Sooze. Very much appreciated.
Nice to hear everyone is getting on ok and sounds like we're all loving mummyhood. Tabitha is less of a cluster feeding milk monster in the evenings now and so we've managed to get her down in her basket upstairs about 3 hours earlier than usual tonight. Normally she's downstairs with us until we go to bed so I'm very pleased but feel a bit strange not to have her around! I suppose I should be spending quality time with my husband rather than posting on here!! Better go........
Rachy xxx
BFP on 8th cycle of clomid following OD
Baby born Dec 2012
TTC baby #2 Feb 2013
rachy_owl

Re: Babies due October, November, December 2011

Postby georgie76 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Our little thread was halfway done on the second page! We must all be too busy with our gorgeous little bundles.

Noah is doing well and I'm really enjoying being his mummy. He's just over 14 weeks now and is smiley, happy and giggly. He's trying to roll but not quite there. he grabs hold of toys now but he doesn't know he's got them or what to do with them when he has.

I'm seeing the dr today as I think I may have a prolapse :oops: I had my contraceptive implant fitted 3 weeks ago but have had headaches and on/off bleeding since so it may not last much longer. Cant dtd anyway as it's too painful. Poor DH - after 6 years of having to bd almost every other day, whether we wanted to or not (romantic!), now we can't when we really want to! He's understanding though.

Hope all you other mums and babies are doing well xx
Diagnosed PCOS in 1996
TTC number 2 since 2005
Surprise BFP 8th April. Delivered 26th Nov 2011

georgie76

Postby lololovesyou » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 pm

hello mums!!

how is everyone? its been ages since i even looked on here (naughty me). i cant believe my eddie will be 14 weeks old this week, i didnt realise it went this quick!! i am loving being a mum and have been blessed with a super good baby who is always smiling and sleeps at night (although naps in the day are a different matter) :-) took him out with us shopping on saturday and had people cooing over him all over the place, didnt think i could have felt prouder.
i still cant quite believe im a mum and that this time last year i would have been only a couple of weeks pregnant, time is flying by.

really hope everyone is well xxx
lololovesyou

Postby wishing » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Hello strangers! We had slipped on to page 6 so not sure if anyone is around?
How are we all? Just a quick update on us really,
Callum is now 9 months, says dada mumuma, claps, waves, commando crawls everywhere!!!! Also gets into everything! Lol he has 5 teeth with more on their way.
He's doing well now around 75th centile and his reflux is managed with meds.
I feel blessed every day being Callum's mummy :-)

How are all the other babies?

Wishing x
TTC since Sep 2008. Diagnosed PCOS 28/04/09
12 cycles clomid August 09 - January 11
July 10 HSG
January 11 Being referred for IVF.
20/02/11 BFP!!! on clomid cycle No 12
17/03/11 early scan :-) saw our teeny tiny baby & heart beat 7+4
19/04/11 dating scan, amazing!!! dated 13+1
20 week scan was amazing :-)
8/11/11 our beautiful baby boy Callum arrived!
wishing

Postby lololovesyou » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello. I look back occasionally but thought we might have all been very busy bees so not had time to post. Sounds like your little one is doing great. Eddie is also plodding along nicely on the 75 th. He says mum, dad, nan, Eddie, oof (dog) and has been crawling since 6 months and began coasting a couple of weeks ago (the midwife told me boys were lazy, lol). He gives high fives and eats like a horse! He has literally started to get his first tooth this week and is suffering bless him.
Hope some other mummys are still about. I still can't believe I'm a mum and still have to pinch myself sometimes :-)

Xxx
lololovesyou

Postby Daisipoppi » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 am

Hi, I'm still around although don't come on here very often. Isobel is now 9 months & 1 week and has been crawling since 7 months & is into everything :) Especially whatever her brother is doing (he's 2 1/2 and it drives him mad, lol). They can be really cute together though which is really sweet to see. She's also standing & cruising round the furniture - where has my baby gone??? ;)
She has her 2 bottom middle teeth & 2 'fangs' at the top and the 2 middle ones are only just appearing so looks v cute (but I'm biased,lol).
Good to hear how everyone is doing :)
xx
(Name change - formerly Mrs B!!!)
Jan 09 - Diagnosed PCOS
Apr/May 09 - 1st Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 27th May 09
EDD - 03/02/10
DS born 25/01/10
February 2011 - Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 10th March 11
EDD - 17/11/11
DD born 16/11/11
Daisipoppi

Postby Daisipoppi » Fri May 16, 2014 9:32 am

Just wondering if anyone is still around. Months since I've been on here!
Hope we're all doing well with our toddlers :)
xx
(Name change - formerly Mrs B!!!)
Jan 09 - Diagnosed PCOS
Apr/May 09 - 1st Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 27th May 09
EDD - 03/02/10
DS born 25/01/10
February 2011 - Clomid 50mg - BFP!!! on 10th March 11
EDD - 17/11/11
DD born 16/11/11
Daisipoppi

Postby lololovesyou » Fri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Wow its been ages! Just got an email notification about a post :-)
hope everyone is well. Eddie is 2 years 5 months and doing really well, he is a little diamond! I am due with baby boy number 2 who's EDD is 4/08/14. I'm already showing as three weeks ahead so i reckon this one will beat his brothers weight of 9 pound 10 ounces!!

How are you all? Xxx
lololovesyou

Previous

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood