pcos=surrogacy? need your advice

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

pcos=surrogacy? need your advice

Postby Froya » Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 am

Hello all! My name is Milana and I’m in despair. I’m 38 and I have PCOS. I also have 2 beautiful children Mary (5) and Jacob (11) delivered without significant complications. After I delivered Mary I got problems with my weight, heavy problems. Being 5’4” my weight is around 240 lbs. I think I tried everything but nothing has changed, as the reason for this are hormones. I wasn’t skinny before but 160lbs was my max. Now I’m depressed, I’m fat and I can’t take it. My husband tries to support me but I see how he looks at me. I’m depressed, I feel constant anger and I feel exhausted. And my problem is that I want to have the 3d baby. My dh and I decided to have 3 kids when we became parents of Jacob so I hope it may influence positively on our relationships. I can’t carry a baby being so heavy and I can’t lose weight and as I was told I should look for surrogacy if I want to have a kid but I also need to find an egg donor, it’s the most sad, I wanted to have a baby 100% of my own …aaarrgh. I need your support to cope with it. I'm not sure that surrogacy is the only option for me. There must be anything else! Maybe it's better to look for the second opinion? What should I do?
Froya

Re: pcos=surrogacy? need your advice

Postby vanessa » Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello Milana! Sorry to hear about your hard times. Anyway you are quite lucky to have children already... both a girl and a boy.. that's sooo wonderful. I believe you are great mother! Though I completely understand your feelings and desire to get the third one. But did you have any treatment? Any tests done to you? What do the doctors say? Of course PCOS is a problem, but I don't think that's the one that can't be treated .. As far as I know that is easily treated in many ways..Have you consulted the doctors? What do they say? Being overweight might make the conceiving process difficult as well .. but that is the problem that may be solved in case you have strong desire..
Looking forward to some news from you
vanessa

Return to Trying to Conceive