Just been for a HSG

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Just been for a HSG

Postby Scholesy1760 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi, I have just been for HSG appointment to see if my tubes a blocked, luckily they aren't. But just as I was thinking it's all about pcos, the doctor said. 'Your uterus looks fuzzy' I said what does that mean, she said she couldn't say as she wanted to re look over the results and she will forward them on to my doctor. I'm stressed now though, as I feel like I went in for peace of mind but came out worse...
Has anyone experienced this or similar???
Scholesy1760

Re: Just been for a HSG

Postby Joanne81 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello love, really sorry but had a hsg but no experience of this. Hopefully it is nothing but I always tried to think if there was an issue at least they found it so we can get the best care with our circumstances xxxx
TTC #1 since May '12, diagnosed Aug '12 after a lifetime of irregular cycles and lack of ovulation. Referred for treatment Jan '13. 7 rounds of clomid and DD Molly born at 36 weeks 30/07/2014

TTC #2 Sept 2016...BFP Dec 2016. EDD 31/8/17.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8ed0
Joanne81

Re: Just been for a HSG

Postby mariauk » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 am

Hi Scholesy,

It's interesting the doctor would say this based on the HSG which I presume was done using X-rays. Did you have any other tests or scans at the time?
It's difficult to interpret what she meant and in what context as its such an ambiguous statement tbh it could mean anything - even something insignificant !
Perhaps she looked at previous tests or scans and then made the comment on the fly?

In any case, I'm sure it's nothing and hope it all goes well.
x
mariauk

Return to Trying to Conceive