Someone reassure me there is hope!

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Someone reassure me there is hope!

Postby Tigerbabby78 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey sounds silly of me to post this.

I found out I was pregnant naturally with Louie in 2010 after coming off the pill for three months. Stopped taking pill two years ago and fell pregnant naturally again but miscarried recently. My cycles ranged from 22 to 42 sometimes the odd 19 day cycle. I used opk on last cycle when I found out I was pregnant and had a positive dtd. Do you think it's worth using opk again? Or just trying to dtd every other day? I hate this and have convinced myself despite getting pregnant on my own twice that it will never happen again. I'm thinking of paying privately for fertility treatment but not sure whether just to wait it out for 6 months and be referred on NHS. Sorry just feeling bit down. I went to epu this morning and they did a scan to see if all had gone and there was a couple there who had a early scan and we're cooing over their scan picture. Xx
Tigerbabby78

Re: Someone reassure me there is hope!

Postby Hols969 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Opk's can be unreliable because of pcos so I would just dtd every other day, the other thing is taking your temperature as that is more accurate but can be a bit of a faff
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Re: Someone reassure me there is hope!

Postby Tigerbabby78 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 pm

OK that is what I shall do. Thank you. Yes bbt seems a faff I do shift work so might not be ideal!
Tigerbabby78

Return to Trying to Conceive