I'm new and TTC after miscarriage

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

I'm new and TTC after miscarriage

Postby Tigerbabby78 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi everyone my name is kirsty and I was diagnosed with pcos in 2011 after the birth of my son. I was diagnosed by ultrasound and lh/fsh ratio and irregular cycles which range from 22 days to 42 days. We were trying for two years found out I was pregnant in may during a 42 day cycle.however miscarried on 28th june. We are keen to TTC again. Just waiting for my first period.

I had a repeat scan on 9th July after my surgery for miscarriage and they said my ovaries do not look Polycystic anymore I've had three scans since 2011 which have always showed Polycystic ovaries. I'm not sure why they have suddenly changed in their appearance?

Anyway looking to share the TTC journey again with some like minded ladies! Xx
Tigerbabby78

Re: I'm new and TTC after miscarriage

Postby Hols969 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Cysts are only a symptom and of the cause so can come and go so it's not unusual also as you had been pregnant that may well have affected your pcos further. Hope you are doing ok after your loss xx
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Trying to Conceive