Metformin

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Metformin

Postby MrsKT666 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello Ladies

I have been on Metformin for a couple of months and am finally starting to feel better on them. This weekend I had a period this is the 1st natural (no norestrone or being on the pill) for 5 years I am also loosing weight which is awesome not been able to loose more than a 1/2 lb a week. Has anyone had an experience and conceived on just metformin? We have been trying for 3/4 years now and would just like a bit of good news. :P

Thanks
MrsKT666

Re: Metformin

Postby 4myy-x » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi MrsKT666
That's great news that the metformin is starting to make you feel better and what a delight to have a natural period, that is exciting in its self. Well I would just like to share my experience with you I started on metformin in April on 100mg and it was upped to 1500mg in May and now in October I have just got my BFP. I never had periods when I came of the pill and metformin only ever gave me one natural period. Just give the metformin time and don't give up faith. Here if you would like to ask me any other questions. Good luck on your journey and stay positive :)
4myy-x

Return to Trying to Conceive