Clomid and Provera Issues - anyone help/any Kettering girls?

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Clomid and Provera Issues - anyone help/any Kettering girls?

Postby mize21 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey ladies,

Although I am relatively new to posting on this forum I have been reading and lurking for quite a long time now.

Back at my last Infertility appointment on 8th April I was prescribed Provera and Clomid. I started the Provera on 14th April for 5 days which I took religiously then from Sunday 25th through to Wednesday 29th I had a tiny amount of spotting, when i wiped slight colour, feeling really messy as such, quite bad stomach cramps, basically like I had AF but without a real withdrawal bleed. I telephoned the fertility nurse on Thursday and she said it can come any time up to 14 days after the l;st tablet and told me to ring back this week if still nothing then she would have to see what the consultant said.

I still haven't had anything and no further 'signs' since Thursday so i telephoned today and left a message for her.

I am now starting to think if I cant even get Provera to work how is Clomid going to work I was just wondering if anyone else had had this and if so what was advised?

Or if you are under Kettering General Hospital in northants if you knew if Sarah didnt work today?
mize21

Return to Trying to Conceive