Clomid / Letrozole Buddies 2015

Share your frustrations, share your joys

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: Clomid / Letrozole Buddies 2015

Postby Claire31 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Congratulations mrsjor:) that's amazing. Perhaps when you feel baby kicking & moving every day it will get easier :) you never stop worrying though !! Hkitty had a baby boy but they had a medical emergency after he stopped breathing soon after they got him home, I hope they are all well as haven't heard from them. Summer have you had your baby ???? If you read this please let us know how things went :)

It's very quiet here :( to everyone ttc practically every one of us (I joined 2007) had a baby in the end, most of us never thought we would. It takes patience, courage and hope. It's hell at times, keep strong and look after yourselves. Don't think you're the only ones as so many ppl struggle to conceive.

Mrsjor my 2nd is 1 year old already, how he came to be after all those years and just before I turned 40, I don't think I'll ever understand it !! xx
TTC 1 since October 2005
Clomid 50mg / 100mg 2008 - No Ov
IVF #1 Oct/Nov 08 - BFP!!
Gorgeous son born Aug 09
TTC 2 since March 2011
Clomid 100mg x2 summer 2012 - ov BFN
HyCoSy tubes clear
10 cycles of Letrozole (varying doses, some with hCG trigger) all BFNs
June 2014 ICSI - BFN :(
Oct, Nov & Dec 2014 Letz BFN
Jan 2014 Surprise Natural Ov
May, June & July 2015 Letz BFN
Aug 2015 Letz 5mg BFP
Second gorgeous son born May 2016
Ps I'm 41!

My Ovulation Chart
Claire31

Postby Mrs A » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Hey Mrsjor,

So lovely to hear from you and huge congratulations! I did stalk your chart and noticed your fresh cycle wasn't successful but I am over the bloody moon to hear of your pregnancy! Pregnancy is scary but the further on you get the more you can enjoy it. I actually found it easier once Emily was here as I could see her and felt I could look after her much better on the outside! Pregnancy anxieties are so normal, especially when we've been through so much to get that far. Wishing you an as enjoyable pregnancy as possible! I still pop on for an update now and then but it is pretty quiet on here. I had a laparoscopy 2 weeks ago and to our utter surprise my remaining tube looks absolutely fine and my ovaries apart from the cysts are intact after my emergency surgery when pregnant with Emily and I had the ovarian torsion. We've got an appointment with our consultant at the end of July to start clomid. Emily is 16 months old now and is just the cutest and funniest little thing... if she gets a sibling great, if she doesn't then we know we've tried and how extremely lucky we are to have her as she survived and beat all odds. Wishing everyone well, wherever you all are in your journeys! xx
Me & Hubs (34)
TTC #1 - 2012
2014 - Clomid - Ectopic pregnancy - op
Aug 14 - Lap & Dye, right tube removed & left tube looks healthy
Feb 15 - IVF cx - large cyst
April 15 - IVF cx - poor response to stimms
May 15 - IVF... 1x3 day transfer - BFP!
July 15 - Ovarian torsion - op. Our little fighter pulled through!
Our beautiful daughter arrived 7/2/16 <3
TTC #2 - 2016...
http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4128e0/ ... %5B/url%5D
Mrs A

Postby Raycherooster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Mrsjor a massive congratulations!!! Bless you, I know how you feel about the anxiety hehe.
It will get easier, have you had your first scan??

After 2 and a half years of trying and our 6th round of Clomid, we were told it wasn't working. We were booked in for ovarian drilling and had to stop all meds....I was actually 3 weeks pregnant haha the clomid had worked!!
I'm now 20 weeks, finding out the babies gender on Friday. This is the most anxiety I have ever experienced, even feeling little one move I still worry, so I'm with you all the way hehe. I think it's because I basically gave up on trying and thinking we were going to have this little miracle, that I'm terrified.
We had literally got back from New York and had started planning to immigrate to Australia, we had decided to not try anymore as it was just running our lives (I got quite depressed) and that we would travel the world instead and BAM BABY :P we are so over the moon we can't quite believe it!!

Mrs A I wish you luck with number 2 :) fingers crossed it's a far easier experience for number 2 xx

Hi Claire, hope you're well

It's a shame it's so quiet on here.

Humphrey I hope you're well, when do you find out about your next appointment??
Raycherooster

Postby Humphrey2368 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Hiya,

Hope you're ok? I had a scan today and the cysts are still there so I have to have a hysteroapcopy?! I can't spell- but it's a camera through the cervix to look at the womb! Scared now! Xxxx
Humphrey2368

Postby Mrs A » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 pm

That's lovely Ray... do update us on if you are having a boy/girl! So exciting! We all go on such rollercoastsers and some of us take the scenic route but I believe we all get our little ones one way or the other! We've decided no more ivf so if the clomid doesn't work, that'll be the end of our ttc journey and we'll draw the line and look forward to our future. We aren't putting any pressure on ourselves this time, I feel strangely relaxed and don't feel desperate like how I felt when trying for Emily.

Humphrey... it's normal to feel anxious at medical procedures but think of it as another step closer to getting your baby. You'll be given any information that you'll need and the health care professionals will talk you through everything. They may advise you to take some analgesics prior to the hysteroscopy. It'll probably be more uncomfortable than painful. I've not had one but have had loads of other procedures and my only advice is to close your eyes and keep thinking of why your doing it. Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

xx
Me & Hubs (34)
TTC #1 - 2012
2014 - Clomid - Ectopic pregnancy - op
Aug 14 - Lap & Dye, right tube removed & left tube looks healthy
Feb 15 - IVF cx - large cyst
April 15 - IVF cx - poor response to stimms
May 15 - IVF... 1x3 day transfer - BFP!
July 15 - Ovarian torsion - op. Our little fighter pulled through!
Our beautiful daughter arrived 7/2/16 <3
TTC #2 - 2016...
http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4128e0/ ... %5B/url%5D
Mrs A

Postby hopeful1985 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:13 am

Hi Everyone

Mrsjor I do remember you! So happy to hear your amazing news! Yes the anxiety can feel overwhelming at times, but before you know it you'll have your baby in your arms (although you'll still worry about them once they are here!). Please do give us updates. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you Hun :) xx

I agree it is a shame it's much quieter than it used to be. When I was TTC my first this forum definitely saved me sanity on many occasion!

AFM - sorry it's taken a while to update, I gave birth to our rainbow baby boy on 20th May and he weighed in at a whopping 9lb 8oz! Surprisingly he was easier to push out than my daughter who was 6lb! Haha! We called him Francis Patrick (Frankie) and he's just amazing and my eldest is enjoying being a big sister.

Wishing everyone still on their TTC journey all the best and like others have said the vast majority of ladies on here have gone on to conceive despite at times never believing we would! Keep going...I may see you on here again soon when we TTC number 3. I must be crazy!!

Xx
Diagnosed PCOS 2006 (aged 20)
April 2013 - Clomid 50mg no ov
May 2013 - Clomid 100mg ov approx CD 17/18 BFN...but... 31 day cycle! Hurrah!
June 2013 - Clomid 100mg - BFP!! - EDD 26/03/2014 :)
April 2016 - TTC no. 2 Clomid 100mg - BFP! Sadly m/c at 15+4...Poppy Grace our Turner's Syndrome Angel x
August 2016 - surprise natural ov after m/c BFP! Everything crossed for our rainbow EDD 15/05/2017 xx
My Ovulation Chart
hopeful1985

Postby cmac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Hello everybody!

A newbie to the board here. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 23 after my period stopped and I gained a great deal of weight. I'm now 34 and have been on the pill and Metformin for the past 11 years to control my PCOS. And I've managed (this week!) to get into the 'healthy' BMI range. I'm getting married next month and am coming off the pill to start trying for a baby. My GP has said that I have to wait 6 months before trying Clomid as a first step, but I'm keen to find out what it all entails as I've been told I have pretty much zero chance of conceiving without assistance.
2006 - Diagnosed with PCOS, started metformin
July 2017 - coming off pill
Jan 2018 -able to start Clomid
cmac

Postby Claire31 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi there :) good news what you were told is nonsense, it's very possible to conceive without help so enjoy your wedding & enjoy the baby making ! My friend just found out she has pcos after 2 easily conceived children, after being on the pill all her adult life (except for conceiving of course) she had the coil fitted and wondered what the hell happened to her cycle and was shocked to find out she had pcos given what she knew of my experience!
TTC 1 since October 2005
Clomid 50mg / 100mg 2008 - No Ov
IVF #1 Oct/Nov 08 - BFP!!
Gorgeous son born Aug 09
TTC 2 since March 2011
Clomid 100mg x2 summer 2012 - ov BFN
HyCoSy tubes clear
10 cycles of Letrozole (varying doses, some with hCG trigger) all BFNs
June 2014 ICSI - BFN :(
Oct, Nov & Dec 2014 Letz BFN
Jan 2014 Surprise Natural Ov
May, June & July 2015 Letz BFN