Night Sweats and PCOS?

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby LittleLegs21 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi

I saw the post and had to reply. I get this too, even in the deepest depths of winter I find myself sleeping in nothing but a smile! It is quite depressing and I do feel quite down about it sometimes especially as it disturbs my sleep, and I like my sleep!

I sweat an awful lot during the day as well :-(

The only thing that I find helps is always having a window slightly open, using a lighter duvet and layering with throws etc when you get cold, and sleep in light cotton or nothing at all!

I find I get worse around the time of my cycle, but I guess it's different for everyone.

xxx
LittleLegs21

Postby Dee » Sun May 29, 2011 10:38 pm

I suffered from this too and am pretty certain it's down to PCOS as when I take AC it completely disappears. I've also been drinking spearmint tea lately after reading about the benefits for us and if I don't drink at least two cups a day the night sweats come back.
Dee

Postby tashk » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 am

Im 33 years old and been diagnosed since february 2010 but im getting night sweats and hot flushes all the time now. Anyone got any more advice for me.
tashk

Postby Hols969 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Being on the pill controls mine pretty well. When I came off it when TTC (and being on clomid) the hot flushes were unbearable.

I think it would be the same type of thing if you were going through the menopause, where your hormones are out of kilter, so we just get it earlier!!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Previous

Return to Other problems