voice changes

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

voice changes

Postby ShadyLady » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:04 pm

hi everyone,

i know this is going to sound a bit weird but i wanted to share it with everyone and see if any one else has is affected.

for quite a few years, my voice been funny ever since i can remember, one minute it can go high and another minute it can be low, sometimes like a mans voice, i think it could be linked to pcos. it tends to get quite embarrasing.

What do you all think could it b linked to pcos and what treatments could be best for this?
ShadyLady

Postby thebuzz » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:13 pm

Ive got quite a deep voice but I put down to being so fat!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
[url=http://daisypath.com]
thebuzz

Postby Nessa1987 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:10 pm

my voice noticably broke when i was younger... very weird. i went from squeaky to a reasonable constant noise aka me talking too much lol
Nessa1987

Postby thefabjaneausten » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 pm

I remember a guy in school saying ... you used to have a lovely voice, just like mine :? :lol: but now its changed... I'm not sure if my pcos had started at that point exactly, but it was about that time. I'm not sure what happened to it exactly either, sometimes its very squeaky, sometimes very low like a man.

I was actually wondering if this is a pcos thing, as heaps of people tell me I'm too quiet/ they can't hear what I'm saying, it may be that I'm too low? Anyway, thoughts on this would be interesting
thefabjaneausten

Return to Other problems