How do you describe that???!!!

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

How do you describe that???!!!

Postby Anni » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Ok so first of all I just got to say that my 9 year olds name is Verity and I find it my how I suffer with PCOS and this charity is called Verity......

.........any way.......

....... I have suffered since I started my period really and was diagnosed at 21 I am now 33.
I have the usual suspects, extra hair that I do not want, extra weight that I do not want, my bum cheeks have acne (strangle just bum), I have the mid day slump quite often, 3 periods a year IF I'm lucky and what must be the world's worse dandruff.

This Tuesday I noticed a pain where my right ovary is located and it's kinda like and inside burning sensation, feels almost like there is something round there not just pain but like something is there. I had this when I had both my children, panicked did a pregnancy test which is negative. I read a few on line sites a it suggested a cyst bursting?

Now I'm getting to the point where I feel I may need to see someone but feel a bf daft saying "yeah its like something round is near my pelvic bone and it feels like it's sort of burning on the inside" the more physical work I do the worse it feels, sometimes I feel like I need to bend and lift my leg or certainly take weight off my leg to ease it.

Does any one know this pain? Is it to do with my PCOS? Am I losing the plot? Are cysts bursting?

Thank you anyone for any help you can offer xxx
Anni

Re: How do you describe that???!!!

Postby Anni » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Sorry may have missed a few words in there, using my phone...... dam predictive!
Anni

Postby Anni » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:40 am

Really interested to know if anyone else has had this pain??
Anni

Postby Hols969 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:39 am

PCOS cysts are really follicles and normally disperse back into the body, which could be what you are experiencing, if it was the different sort of cyst it would be unbelievably painful so it could well be a pcos follicle just dispersing back into the body, it shouldnt really continue tho so if you still have it in a week I would go and see the GP, ask to be referred to an endocrinologist if it comes to it as PCOS is their area and it may be a common thing.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Other problems