Facial sweating (always hot!)

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Facial sweating (always hot!)

Postby littlemonster » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 am

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.
I tend to run hot at naturally and when you add pcos and anxiety, I'm often very hot, I'm having more investigations as my pcos seems out of control and am majorly struggling to lose any weight, but also some other health symptoms.

Anyway, I've been having problems with excessive sweating for a while, I use perspirex on my underarms which controls that well, the rest of my body is normal or manageable, except my face. Even in winter I'm often sweaty but in summer I'm dripping from my forehead even if its only moderate, and I'm just wondering if there's any products that reduce it safely? I do like to wear makeup (partially to cover redness, especially where I've removed hair on my chin and having it all over is more even, but the sweat runs!). My mineral makeup thankfully doesn't look like its ran, but whilemy matte powder is good for oiliness, sweat is a whole other issue.

Doctor can't do anything really, he is looking into my hormones and into referrals but its all taking time, just thought someone here may have ideas?
Thanks!
littlemonster

Re: Facial sweating (always hot!)

Postby gnatalie » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:03 am

I have the same problem! Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions/solutions, just wanted to let you know you're not alone!
gnatalie

Return to Other problems