menopause symptoms

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

menopause symptoms

Postby beaglelady » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:19 pm

not sure where to post this as the over 40 section gets very little attention

Is there anyone else on here apart from AnnOldie who has been through menopause? If so please get in touch I really need some advice/support at the moment. There is no menopause society and the main hysterectomy support site isn''t giving me help either.
had the lot pcos endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. now in early surgical menopause.
beaglelady

Postby beaglelady » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:46 am

Take it I must be the only one going through something like this never mind ill try elsewhere
had the lot pcos endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. now in early surgical menopause.
beaglelady

Postby Cloudyrain » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Have you tried the Hystersisters board? I think they have a whole section dedicated to menopause?

Hope you get somewhere soon honey xxx
Diagnosed PCOS and Endometriosis in 2011 after 15 years fighting!

Next East Mids Meet Ups: Sunday 29th July and Sunday 23rd September at 3pm, Nottingham Knight Pub

Remember: Smear tests save lives!x
Cloudyrain
Local Group Leader

Postby beaglelady » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 am

I have looked on there but it is mainly american ladies. There does not seem to be much support for ladies over here going through menopause. Rather disgraceful when you think every woman in her life has to go through it but most not so early
beaglelady

Postby Cloudyrain » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Ah, it's pants for you. How about the endo sites like Endometriosis UK or Endo-Resolved?xxx
Diagnosed PCOS and Endometriosis in 2011 after 15 years fighting!

Next East Mids Meet Ups: Sunday 29th July and Sunday 23rd September at 3pm, Nottingham Knight Pub

Remember: Smear tests save lives!x
Cloudyrain
Local Group Leader

Postby yvonne frain » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi
I've gone through the menopause and survived what is it your wanting to know? Yvonne
yvonne frain

Postby beaglelady » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi did you have joint pain at all ? Also did you experience hot flushes day and night ?
beaglelady

Postby yvonne frain » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi
Do not suffer with joint pain but find if I do anything extra from normal routine I am achy for longer,like yesterday my grandaughter had her birthday party and today I am wiped out and had to have a sleep.
No severe flushes but I am constantly warm and feel sweaty, sleep on top of the bed covers even in the cold weather , and always turning the heating off and opening windows. I use to wear a cardigan in a heatwave was a very cold blooded person.
Yvonne
yvonne frain

Return to Other problems