Ovary Pains

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Ovary Pains

Postby GillyRose » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:01 am

I've been getting some really bad pains recently. Its always on my right hand side in the ovary area and its got to the point where it continues down to my thighs and I end up feeling really shaky on my legs. (I've always had this mildly with period pains)

I'm on Yasmin and haven't had a break for two months (I find it easier and doc said it was fine to do this) but I've been having breakthrough bleeds but its not been enough of a bleed to warrant wearing anything more than a panty liner.
Also (Apologies in advance for the over-share here) When I've been wiping myself, I've noticed a very heavy mucous with dark blood in it, but in a clump rather than a bleed.

Is this normal?
GillyRose

Postby Hols969 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 am

How long have you been on Yasmin? I take 3 months on the trot and for the first few times of continuing it I did have spotting and did have to wear a liner (and I sort of thought it wasnt worth doing it if this was going to happen each time) but after the 2nd lot of 3 months together the spotting did stop. Occasionally I do still get a bit of spotting but generally it is ok for the full 3 months.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby GillyRose » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks for replying. I've been on Yasmin for around 5 months now.
GillyRose

Postby Tara1987 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi, I was diagnosed with pcos dec 11. I originally went to the drs as I was ttc for 2 years and nothing, also because I was getting shooting pain in right ovary. Not sure why I get this, the pain only last a couple of seconds but there sharp pains! I've now been getting slight mild pains in left ovary? Unsure on wat this could be? Hoping its nothing serious suppose another trip to the gp :-( x
Tara1987

Return to Other problems