Sore boobs??

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Sore boobs??

Postby Goo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey ladies, I dunno if anyone else has had this, because its been bugging me for a couple of weeks now... and my doctors are pretty much useless on this!!

Having very painful breasts... dull ache in them most of the day, and when i press on them or touch them, i have a sharp pain, or very tender or sore feeling in them. Doesnt matter what time or day it is, they just feel very tender and huge. Had a pregnancy test today came back neg, and my doctor put the tender breasts as 'what pcos sufferers have' but i have searched the internet and havent found anyone else who have had it, unless they have been pregnant!

Anyone else had this?
Goo

Postby Hols969 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Oh your GP has created another symptom of pcos then :-)

I never have it unless Ive exercised and done chest type exercise. Mine also didnt change at all when I was pregnant either.

Are you taking clomid or anything - what supplements are you taking, anything different this month?
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby beaglelady » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:22 pm

This can be a pms symptom and also a sign of constipation
had the lot pcos endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. now in early surgical menopause.
beaglelady

Postby Goo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 pm

I know! My doctor is remarkable really for coming up with that one! He also informed that I wont be getting pregnant any time soon because I have PCOS... such a lovely bloke!

I already have a daughter, but didnt get much aching or painfulness while they were growing when pregnant, so not really sure what is going on! And taking nothing different this month, not on any medication with my pcos cos my doctor is a bit dumb when it comes to this kind of thing (if you havent of guessed by now!)

Beaglelady- not constipated, and my period didnt actually show up this month, should of been about a week ago (on pill, but period did a no show!)
Goo

Postby ellenholmes » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:40 pm

i have had this last couple of weeks and i came on monday, so this could be possibilty
First fertility appointment 15th November 2013
Levothyroxine 50mg 1 a day 10/09/2013
Diagnosed with under active thyroid 10/09/2013
Folic acid 400mg a day 16/07/2013
Bloods and swabs done 17/07/2013
ttc since 2007

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
ellenholmes

Postby Genevieve » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 am

Sorry to be hijacking your thread.
I had breast discharge for a while, but I can't decide if it is a PCOS symptom or due to former pill. Anyone got that issue too?
Genevieve

Return to Other problems