Pain just under ribs

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Pain just under ribs

Postby itsmylife » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 pm

I get this quite regularly and it goes all the way through to my back it is a bearable pain but it makes me have to sit down or I just fall to floor it is really hard to describe does anyone else have this or no what it is? xxx
If anyone wants a chat please private message me xxx
itsmylife

Postby Hols969 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Do you poo regularly - I find sometimes I get stabbing pain around my colon if Im either constipated or have an upset tum.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby itsmylife » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:51 pm

yes I do.I also find I get the pain when I have been stood up or sat down for a long period of time xxx
If anyone wants a chat please private message me xxx
itsmylife

Postby thebuzz » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

I get this, its on my right hand side and i've just been diagnosed with gall stones and am going for an op on 15th December. Its a very weird type of pain, not stabbing, not an ache, not a stitch type, its unlike any other pain I get. Sometimes it is just a niggle, other times it is very very painful. I find the best way to ease the pain is hold a hot water bottle where it hurts and it does ease it. Do you just get the pain or any other symptoms? I also get sickness/feeling sick, runny bum, feel really drained and obviously the pain. If so then I would suggest going to see your GP.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
[url=http://daisypath.com]
thebuzz

Return to Other problems