Holes/ slits in the armpit.

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Do you have this problem?

Yes.
25%
No.
75%

Total votes : 8

Holes/ slits in the armpit.

Postby Isolate. » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 am

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find anything.
I've never mentioned this before so here goes..........

Since I was about 12/13 I noticed one day that I have small slits in my armpit. There quite noticeable and when I regularly spray deodrant (sorry if this is too much info) they seem to get clogged up and I have to use a tweezer to clean them out. Anyway since the start of this I have developed a lot more slits in BOTH armpits and I can see a few more developing.
What is this and can I get it sorted???
Also I have a small boil (not painful) on the inside of one of my thighs (near groin) and one day it seemed to deflate, but then I noticed a small slit at the side of it and when I squeeze it white puss tends to leek out (again sorry for the info). Now the same thing is starting to happen to my orther thigh (same position).

Why is this happening? I feel like a freak.
Isolate.

Postby summertime » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello,

I don't know if anyone has already replied to you, btu here goes anyway.

I don't know if this is the same hting but I have kind of cracks in my armpits. It's because the pnly deoderants which work for me are quite strong, and I get dry skin, which kind of cracks. sometimes if I shave I get in-growing hairs and also have to tweeze them out.

I only shave my under-arms every couple of days (ok, maybe every week, I'm pretty lazy and it's winter- no one will see my armpits!) and sometimes put moisturiser on them too. Maybe wash before going to bed and don't apply deoderant in teh morning to let your armpits "breathe?"

Hope this helps.

xx
summertime

Postby Meringoo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm

You need to see a doctor about this, so you can get some antibiotics and possibly a referral to a dermatologist.
Meringoo

Return to Other problems