random dizziness

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

random dizziness

Postby jazzy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi Ladies

Wondered if anyone could help me out. I havent had a headachache/migrane thats made me dizzy since I was a child. I am now 19 and I had a dizzy spell on Monday for the first time ever! The corridor was spinning and I could just about see to get to my college manager's office where I had a meeting. I started to feel fine again while sat still in her office so I didnt mention it to her... was fine driving back to my flat and the next day I was ok. However on wednesday, my carers (as im disabled) came in to put the lights on... I responded with F*** turn that off and my head and eyes hurt sooo much! they didnt turn the light off and I got up to go to my drama sessions but an hour into them, I was so dizzy and heady that I had to come back to bed all day wednesday and all night... mentioned to my new doctor the day before (he was a male).... he didnt seem to think much of my dizziness. However I have been really like extra thirsty lately drinking LOADS more than I used to (especially water). I looked up symptoms of diabeties on diabeties uk and I get at least 3 symptoms.... regular genital itching/thrush, increased thirst bigtime (never drank so much water in my life), some extreme tiredness and occassional blurred vision - sometimes I just randomly cant stay on the PC for long or whatever because my eyes hurt.... I also havent eaten chocolate since tuesday the day before I was ill and i dont eat that much chocolate.

Would appreciate any info advice please? Im a bit anxious and not sure whats going on? could anyone shed any light on this.

Thanks. Holly (Jazzy) xxx
Diagnosed with PCOS at 17.
Anti Depressants feb 09
OFF Anti Depressants june 09 :)
Personality: Kind and sensitive but can be fiesty
Cerazette June 2011
Micronor Aug 2011
AD's 13/03/12 after 2 years, nine months off them (citalopram again)
off citilopram 01 Aug 2012
jazzy

Location: Derby termtime at uni, South East, Kent during holidays

Postby Isolate. » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 am

I get dizzy spells, but I also tend to lose control of my limbs and the dizziness wont go away until I faint. This has been happening since I was a child (not as often now thankfully).
It is scary, but everyone seemed to think I would "grow out of it".... A few years ago it happened to me on a busy road, I fainted, thankfully wasn't hurt.... But I wish I could make it stop.
Isolate.

Return to Other problems