Getting sorted once and for all

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Getting sorted once and for all

Postby Helpless » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Hello I'm new to this so forgive me if I waffle on but desperate for help. I now have a lovely 2 year old daughter thanks to falling pregnant with the help of Metformin etc. I had to go private and only then for the first time was my pcos taken seriously. After birth I was having regular periods for the first year but now I have become irregular again. As I write this I have not had a period for 2 months now but for the last week have suffered from terrible stomach cramps, backache, feelings of sickness and dizziness. My bowels are also all over the place. I cannot be pregnant (no sex for a year) so know the pcos are to blame. I'm with a new doctor as recently moved and no one will help me to sort my probelm out. I don't seem to be taken seriously at all and the doctors cannot seem to see past my weight/size. I'm in agony with the cramps and I'm worried the pain is something more serious now. Can anyone help ? :?
Helpless

Postby Hols969 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am

I would ask for a scan as it may be to do with the size of the cysts etc. Ask to be referred to an endocrinologist as they will help and know far more than a GP.

Something isnt right, maybe take hubbie with you to push as well.
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Other problems