Headaches, dizzyness

Other long term effects of PCOS

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Headaches, dizzyness

Postby honeypots » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi, dont know if this is to do with my PCOS but for the past week or so, ive been getting headaches around the afternoon/evening.
During the day ive gone all dizzy and nearly blacked out. I havent changed my diet or anything but i have been very emotional recently, distracted and very tired.
Maybe its time to book a doctors appointment? Just wondered if anyone has any advice?
honeypots

Postby mrsnutts » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 pm

if it's a certain time of day, then maybe blood sugar or fluid levels could be a cause - when I get headachy (rather than having a migraine), I try to let my body decide what I need, and if I'm craving sugar or a huge drink, then that's what I go with.

(just realised I'm sitting here with a headache and I really need a huge glass of vimto!)

If there really is no pattern, then see your doctor. Try and keep a diary if you can as it really helps then to work out what's causing it. A girl that works for me has just been told that chocolate is causing her migraines - she's gutted!

x
50 mg Clomid days 2-6, 1500mg Metformin per day for approx 1 year
mrsnutts

Postby honeypots » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 am

thanks for the advice ill try that!
honeypots

Postby Kirsty_baird_26 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Iv been getting really dizzy alot recently :( When i move my head too fast or that the room begins to spin
Start Weight = 13 stone 8 = End feb 2007
Target Weight agreed with doctor = 10 Stone 2
Kirsty_baird_26

Return to Other problems