Verity Website - feedback needed

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Verity Website - feedback needed

Postby RAH » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi Ladies,

I was sitting down trying to come up with a survey to put to you all, so we can get some feedback on our current Website (http://www.verity-pcos.org.uk), and what you would like on a new Website as we are currently in the process of re-designing it. I was scratching my head trying to cover all possible answers I may get to include these in the survey - and realised it's probably best NOT to do this. Why am I trying to guess what you think of the site when you can just tell me?

So, if you have a few minutes can you please reply via email (media@verity-pcos.org.uk) or on this thread with what you would like from Verity's new Website. I would like to get feedback from Verity members and non members.

From Verity's perspective, we survive SOLELY on membership fees. We have no government funding, so these fees pay for services like this Website and discussion board, the conferences, In Touch magazine, office costs etc. So, a massive part of the website re-design is to make it easier for you to join Verity and also renew your membership and update your details. Verity members will be given special access to the site, with added services like downloadable content (booklets, new research, In Touch etc). We will also have a new Blog, and streaming video and audio from future conferences available to all.

So - what else? What would YOU like to see (or not)?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Rachel
Verity Trustee
RAH
Verity Admin

Postby Darksilence » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 pm

i don't know if you are still needing feedback but it would be really cool to have some kind of real time chat function. i've seen quite a few programs running around on the internet for free. :P
Darksilence

Postby purplestar » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:42 pm

I agree, realtime chat would be brilliant.

In the section, what is PCOS, maybe go into the symptoms in more detail, with suggestions on how they can be tracked.

Maybe there could be a fundraising section, so ways of raising money (like the cards that Nicola organised) and anything else that you have is the pipeline .
Diagnosed '93, Met since March '00 (2000mg/day), Spironolatone & Yasmin (when not ttc)

ImageImage

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
purplestar
Verity Moderator

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes