Confusing information

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Confusing information

Postby miracle19 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi does anyone else find the information out there for diabetes is so confusing...today whilst shopping saw a headline in a paper that said that not eating meat, cheese or eggs can halt diabetes apparently according to a recent study...it begs the question what can we eat...lol!!!
I get so confused ............
TTC baby number 2 since 2007
10 cycles of Clomid DIDN'T WORK.
Ovarian Drilling DONE 17th May 2012....
Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Aug 2013
5 natural cycles since then...
27.1.14 BFP!!!!!!! oh my god! DUE DATE 3.10.14 IT'S A BOY!!
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!
BABY BOY JOSHUA STEPHEN BORN 25.9.14 WEIGHING 8lb 1oz

http://swlm.lilyslim.com/TikiPic.php/DyDFRg7.jpg
The ticker URL:
http://swlm.lilyslim.com/DyDFp1.png

miracle19

Re: Confusing information

Postby Hols969 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 am

I take it all with a pinch of salt as they do vary. What is strange though is that my mum is diabetic and has been for 20 odd years and she sees someone privately and the suggestions she gets are different to what my MIL gets who is on the NHS....

Actually though my brother is a bit paranoid about getting diabetes and he has cut out all red meat for the last couple of years, so I do think there 'may' be a link about red meat (my brother was a HUGE meat eater as well and would nibble off the bone!!) I do think everything in moderation is ok though, Im sure one thing is bad for one condition but good for another, so you cant win really....
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes