I hate sugar

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

I hate sugar

Postby sunflower » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Was really rather good for two years or more with the low gi diet but sugar and carbs have crept back into my life and now I'm addicted again. The weight is starting to pile on and my bad moods are returning. I HATE SUGAR and am now really craving the sweet stuff.

Any ideas for getting back on the gi band wagon would be greatly appreciated. My strong self control has fled, such a weakling.
sunflower

Postby petsnponies » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 am

Hi,

Im a type 1 diabetic and so constantly struggling with the same problem. I just love eating so much!

Its hard and i think sometimes even the best of us fall off the band waggon at times.

I find doing a bit of home baking can help - muffins made with wholemeal flour - really help the cake cravings! I also like making banana loaf using wholemeal flour, its really yummy and moist and wont leave you feeling so guilty. google some recipes. diabetes uk website has some good ones. just because you have to eat healthy, doesnt mean you cant enjoy food, and theres nothing better than enjoying some grub and not feeling guilty afterwards!

Hope this helps.

Zoe
petsnponies

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes