Insulite pcos system from america

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Insulite pcos system from america

Postby weegillian » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 pm

has anyone ever tryed the insulite pcos system fro america
weegillian

Postby Annoldie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Gillian. Sorry you don't seem to have got any answers to your question. I don't know of anyone who has tried this, but some time ago there was a bit of discussion about it. At that time the company were marketing it as a cure I seem to remember. Apparently it is expensive and is just a suppliment that you could put together from vitamin and minerals from a health food shop. It's certainly not a miracle cure. Ann
Annoldie

Postby cosmicgemz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi Gillian,

I have just come accross your post, I started the Insulite system several months ago, i only did it for about 2 weeks then had so much going on that i had missed loads of tablets etc. It worked very well even in the 2 weeks i had been using it, I normally have to shave my facial hair daily but after just a couple of days the hair was lighter and didnt grow as fast as before, also i had more energy and my skin looked better but the most amazing thing that happened was i actually had a period, I have never had one that has not been medically induced.
I am just starting them properly today so fingers crossed i get the same results. All I can say is it has been great for me although it is very expensive, there is also customs charges :( I ordered the 3 month supply as it was cheaper in the long run and i had to pay around £70 in charges, but I suppose if i stick to it and it keeps giving me the results i hope for then its worth it.
Good luck!
Gemma
cosmicgemz

Postby weegillian » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Gemma, thank you for your reply at long last someone else istaking these tablets. Its 6 weeks now Ive been taking them and I havent missed very many,Im trying very hard to take them faithfully,but I appreciate how difficult this can be. Weight gain and fatigue are two of the symptoms that plague me on a daily basis,Im noticing a difference in my energy levels,but I could do with loosing a few stone but I know that Rome wasnt built in a day.For the last ten years my period as always been regular,this is when I was diagnosed with PCOS,I had great difficulty falling pregnant but thanks to Traditional Chinese Medicine I now have a gorgeous little five year old. Im 43 now and my husband and I decided when Eva was born we wouldnt try for anymore. I ordered a six month supply of tabs ,as I thought If Ive had the PCOS for so long its going to take sometime to repair the damage. GemmaI bought to rectangle seven day pill holders, and I fill them every refill them every Sunday, when I get up in the morning I have a ceral bar and take one set of tabs ( with meals this is four tabs) four hours later I have a bite of lunch and take another set of tabs(with meals also four tabs ),that is one set taking care of for the day. I work constant back shift starting at 13.45, as soon as I arrive I take another set (between meals this is five tabs ) this leaves only one set of between meals to take and I usually take them at 10.00pm at night ,I try hard to be very disciplined because they are so expensive and Im so desperate to eleviate symptoms. So come on Gemma get taking these tablets and get yourself,better because I will checking up on you. I hope I havent rambled on but I hope some of this info helps .Please keep in touch,and I would welcome any tips,and please feel free to ask me anything you want. Take care love Gillian.
weegillian

Postby aniaraven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:37 am

I havent heard of this what is it?
Fed up with looking at an ugly person in the mirror so it aint doing it anymore, i WILL see a beautiful fertile woman!!!!
aniaraven

Postby weegillian » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 am

HELLO, Its called insulite reversal system, and its supposed to reverse the symptoms of PCOS,its early days as i have only been taking the tabs for six themweeks , but I am noticing some changes in my energy levels,ad a slight difference in PMT, I ordered a six months supply, it cost over £500 pounds but if it works its money well spent,so I will persevere with them. Tablets have to be taken four times a day, five tabs to be taken twice a day in between meals and four tabs to be taken twice a day with meals 18 tabs altogether,alot of tabs,therefore yoyu have to be very disciplined and remember to take them.Hope this is useful Gillian
weegillian

Postby aniaraven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 pm

OMG thats alot of tablets, does it help with the fertility side of it or juste everything else?
Fed up with looking at an ugly person in the mirror so it aint doing it anymore, i WILL see a beautiful fertile woman!!!!
aniaraven

Postby weegillian » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Im not taking the tabs for fertility reasons, as I already have a little girl thanks to Traditional Chinese Medicine that I took 6 years ago,but there are people on the American website who have had success with Insulite System and babies.I am taking it to eleviate other symptoms of PCOS.Are you thinking about trying it Gillian
weegillian

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes