does any1 else ...

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

does any1 else ...

Postby stresshead » Sat May 23, 2009 6:27 pm

have really bad floaters in there eyes
just lately ive been wondering if ther floater and debri in my eyes may be due to verging on having diabetes
and if the doc puts me on metformin they may settle
please help xxxxx
stresshead

Postby Lamb » Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm

i get the little black dots when i stand up quickly now and then, sometimes I feel a little light-headed. I always thought it was low blood pressure or lack of iron... my BF gets it too and he doesn't have diabetes or anything like that so am not sure how related it might be.. :? Sorry to not be more help and good luck :)
Diagnosed PCOS - Apr 09
Supplements: Omega 3 Oils, multivitamin /mineral
Holistic Support: Indian Herbs
BMI: TBC Weight: TBC
Mummy to baby Harrison born 13-1-2012!
*******STAY POSITIVE*******
Lamb

Postby LittleDot » Sun May 24, 2009 9:34 am

Hi,

I had one black dot when I was in my early teens and optician said it was just debris that detaches from the back of the eye, nothing to get worried about. He said back then more debris would probably appear in my line of vision again nothing to get worried over. He said the only time to get concerned is if it majorly affects my sight. There is a procedure that can clean the back of the eye but it is not a cure the chances are more debris could appear over time. I'm 29 now and I have a lot of floaters (all shapes and sizes - dots, lines, waves) that pass across my eyes but they don't affect my vision. They are more noticable when I'm looking at plain light surfaces.

I also have diabetes but optician said everyone gets them so it's not diabetes related.

Dot
me 30, DH 32
Dec83-Diabetes type 1
Sept05-started TTC
Apr07, July07, Aug07-Clomid 50mg, OVed-BFNs
Feb08-HSG
Aug08-Lap&Dye-All ok
Sept09-IVF#1 14 eggs none fertilised
LittleDot

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes