Just fed up!!!!

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Just fed up!!!!

Postby Bubbles » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 am

Right ladies just a quick note to express how fed up i am.

I have been trying to lose weight since forever but only since about october 2008 have i been REALLY REALLY serious about it becuase i have to go back to the Hosp in Feb and i want to have lost a little bit. So i have been doing great eating healthy, working out, missing out on all the Xmas fun becuase i was determined not to slip up.

So far i have lost 4lbs?!!!!! not good enough for me im afraid - i feel like i have to work twice as hard as someone without PCOS. Am i just being silly? am i not working enough? or is PCOS the worst damn thing in the world that not matter how hard i work it wont give me the same results as it would have if i didnt have PCOS.

Im bored. Im annoyed. Im sick of PCOS.
Bubbles

Postby FIREFIGHTER » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 am

bubbles u go gal losing the weight n yeah pcos is the worst dam thing in this world but ur doing it bubbles all the stuff to lose the weight so keep going dnt get discourage hun. i know we have to doing it more harder then some1 who hasnt got pcos. keep going :)
FIREFIGHTER

Postby piptom2121 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi
I know how you feel! I've lost 10lb since sept, but nothing since taking on a personal trainer and going to the gym for a month! My nurse says it's the zoladex but I feel rotten. I know it's not uplifting but thought i'd let you know I know where you're at!!!

XXX
TTC since 2006
05/09 -
10mg Letrozole - OV - BFN
06/09
10mg Letrozole - Good size follicle
piptom2121

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes