Update on me

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Update on me

Postby jenna1976 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 am

First of all I want to apologize ladies. I feel bad as I have been a right bitch to some of you who where only trying to help me. Sometimes I take things the wrong way and upset people so I am making a public apology.

Secondly I saw the diabetic nurse today and she told me I have TYPE 2 diabetes and I have to control what I eat. She did say if I loose some weight them the diabetes may go but who knows. She checked my feet and they where fine. They checked my blood pressure that was fine. They told me about my eye sight and I need to go for an eye test now as sugar can collect behind the eyes.

I am going to try and sort my health out as I am going down hill.

Thank you to ann and Ladyblue for there help
jenna1976

Postby Annoldie » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi Jenna, well in a way that,s good news - you are not going to have to worry about Insulin injections. You really don't need to apologize, an unstable blood sugar can turn any of us into a rat bag. I was so bolshie with the practice nurse I had to write and apologize, we laugh about it now. I'm sure you will feel much better very soon. If I can help with any of the diabetic stuff please feel free to pm me - I'm from a family of diabetics. Ann
Annoldie

Postby LittleDot » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Hi Jenna,

Read this after I posted on the other thread you started. No need to apologise. That's good news it can be controlled by what you eat (because 4 injections a day is not fun I can tell you!!!). I agree with what Annoldie says too unstable blood sugars can make u very irritable.

Take care and all the very best!!

Dot
me 30, DH 32
Dec83-Diabetes type 1
Sept05-started TTC
Apr07, July07, Aug07-Clomid 50mg, OVed-BFNs
Feb08-HSG
Aug08-Lap&Dye-All ok
Sept09-IVF#1 14 eggs none fertilised
LittleDot

Postby jenna1976 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 am

Thank you for the replies they are appreciated.
jenna1976

Postby ladyblues » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:37 pm

aww hun your welcome for any advice and all us pcos ladies know that we can be very hormonal and up and down alot so dont worry

Its great that you have a diagnosis and that you can now have a health over-haul and get your body as healthy as possible for your much deserved BFP

Please keep us updated and pop back for a bit advice/support as and when you need it

Lx
ladyblues

Postby Annoldie » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi Jenna, feeling any better? Ann.
Annoldie

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes