Newly Diagnosed diabetic

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby Annoldie » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Jenna, are you feeling any better yet? Do you feel as though your mood is more on an even keel now - think it took me about a week before I could speak to some people without going off like a rocket when they crossed me!? ! Suspect most of us have been there Jenna, so please forget it, you are amongst friends and don't have any need to apologize. We just want you to feel well and happy. Ann.
Annoldie

Postby LittleDot » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:02 pm

That's ok. I hope you are feeling much better. There have been many times when my emotions go up and down along with my sugar levels. Hubby was only saying the other day how I used to be really violent when I had my turns. I used to draw blood and scratch and he was only tryin to get me to drink a sugary drink to get my levels back up. I don't do that now I go very sleepy, like I'm drunk.

Anything you need to know, just ask, I'll try to help as best as I can.
Take care!
me 30, DH 32
Dec83-Diabetes type 1
Sept05-started TTC
Apr07, July07, Aug07-Clomid 50mg, OVed-BFNs
Feb08-HSG
Aug08-Lap&Dye-All ok
Sept09-IVF#1 14 eggs none fertilised
LittleDot

Postby jenna1976 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Not really ok at the moment. I am still eating my normal foods. I dont feel any better. I am feeling really down and depressed and I have not had a period for a while now.
jenna1976

Previous

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes