Feeling down - Can anything work out for me!

Why we all seem to carry it all around the waist...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Feeling down - Can anything work out for me!

Postby emma05 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Sorry girls, this is my moaning session!!!!!!!!!! This is the only place where I know people understand and are going through all the rubbish things about PCOS!

Most of the time I am fine, but tonight, I just feel really down. It's probably because I went for a Insulin Resistance test at the hospital last week, and now I have to see the diabetic nurse tommorow, which doesnt sound to good.

I keep thinking to myself that everything 'health wise' with my body is against me, if that makes sense, I am only 28, and I feel since hitting 27, little warning signs keep poping their ugly head. Everyone I know and see seems to be having babies so easily, enjoying their life and all I do is worry about my health.

I do need to loose weight but always found it a struggle and I do try, and I do exercise! But, even people I know who are a lot bigger than me are having babies! It doesnt seem fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep telling my self it isnt the right time to start a family, and I know this, but at the same time my biological clock is ticking and what if I cant conceive! I know I need to diet, exercise etc etc, and to be honest I dont eat rubbish!and I do exercise, but do need to exercise more! And I aint that fat either!

Anyway, sorry girls! Needed to get that off my chest. I do feel that this condition does have a lot of uncertainty about my future, and its scary to me. If that makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, wanted to just get that off my chest! Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!
emma05

Postby emma05 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi Jupitereve, Just wanted to say a big thanks for your reply its really wierd how we all seem to think the same! I started my new job this week, and it seems to be going well, and I seem to be getting my eating better probably because I dont have time to think about food lol!!!!!!!!

We should keep intouch, do you have facebook?
emma05

Return to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes