Still taking pill but having problems

One of the most common symptoms of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Still taking pill but having problems

Postby lill_lise » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Hiya

Looking for some advice.

I'm on the Celeste pill.

Over the last few days I've had a thick brown ish bloody discharge and and now i think I'm getting light spotting. However I'm still taking my pill. I've got a couple days left of this packet.

Why is this happening? I'm feeling fine and haven't had any of the usual symptoms I get before my period. I don't know if its related to the PCOS or something else. .could it be related to mastrubating?! I had my smear recently and it all came back fine. I'm still a virgin so i know it's not an STD.

I have an appointment with my endocrinologist in. August but am wondering if its something I need to deal with now?!

Tips /advice greatly received.

Thanks

Lisa xx
lill_lise

Re: Still taking pill but having problems

Postby Hols969 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:22 pm

How long have you been on the pill ? Im on the combined pill and it does change occasionally I find - I take two months on the trot to reduce the pcos symptoms, I did try 3 but kept spotting.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby lill_lise » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Been on it approx. 6months. Haven't taken religiously every month but have had a period every month for the last 3 months.

Don't know is i should just wait and see what happens or make an appointment now to my GP or the Endocrinologist.

Xx
lill_lise

Postby lill_lise » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:44 pm

P.s. how do you find taking 2 months worth of pill? Are your periods heavier or more uncomfortable? The last doctor i saw did mention that some ladies take 2 or 3 packs in a row but i wasn't sure at the time.

X
lill_lise

Postby Hols969 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

I don't find it any different tbh but it just keeps me more level headed and less hormonal!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Irregular cycles