wierd cycle

One of the most common symptoms of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

wierd cycle

Postby Jellybatt » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 am

My cycles are all over the place came off BC as it seems to mess them up even more (makes me spot continually). After that my periods seemed to be back to once a month normal but now they seem to have gone to every 3 months and 2 weeks of period pain before hand. My last period was horrible I had 2 weeks of pain which felt as if someone had stuck a knife into my left side and twisted it but this also came with an upset tummy, bloating ect. After a week I went to the doctors not sure what was going on, doctor thought I had picked up a stomach bug of some kind. Then a week later my period started completely out of the blue.

Anyone else had this happen?
Jellybatt

Re: wierd cycle

Postby a51ufo » Fri May 01, 2015 5:05 pm

I have irregular cycles and I can be anything from 20 days to 50 so more regular then some of the others ladies on this site. I tend to get an upset stomach as a sign I'm about to come on and it lasts about a week. I also get pain as you describe - where I sure I would feel better if I were to grab a knife and cut my womb\ovaries out! Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? If not I suggest you keep track of your cycles and any other symptoms you have - I use a phone app. So if things don't improve you have a record to show your doc.
a51ufo

Return to Irregular cycles