Advice please?

One of the most common symptoms of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Advice please?

Postby bexgray-burns » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:41 pm

I've been diagnosed with pcos 7 months now but I have symptoms of it from age 17. I also have a dermoid cyst which I am hoping to get removed. Me and my husband have been ttc for 14 months and I have come increasingly depressed and anxious. I'm on a small dose of anti depressants and I am seeing a councillor. For the past 3 weeks I have had a non stop period from hell (my second period in over a year) and today I have experienced my first ever migraine. I thought I was going to die I felt that ill, I feel slightly better now.I was wondering if there is a link between the irregular periods and migraines and if there are any other women that experience the same thing? Help!!!
bexgray-burns

Re: Advice please?

Postby tscott2010 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 pm

I have heard of this before but haven't actually experienced it myself. A friend of mine I know tends to get migraines when her period is due and her doctor told her it's the build up of hormones before a period. I am not that close to her to know much more but I dont think she has pcos or anything. I have had irregular periods because of pcos for about two years now, and when I did get a period, it was huge. Heavy, painful...just awful. Have you seen a doctor about your period or migraine?
tscott2010

Postby crazyDiane » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Hmm I can recommend you my doctor - Sally from downtown in london. She is very nice and helpfull. She recommended me the Inofem - great medicine, which helps me a lot during my bad days, and when I feel lonely. This one is for: http://www.inofem.pl/en/who-should-use-inofem-,10048
crazyDiane

Postby iron_mum » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:05 pm

better see a doctor period once a year it`s strange and really not healthy.. try to exam hormon level and you ovulation cyckle. Ask about some suplements as a inofem like diane said. Try to change your diet and have more sport in your life, maybe it could help you :)
iron_mum

Postby crazyDiane » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 am

Thanks dear for your opinion (which is like mine! :)). And like you saind the good diet is very important, I have read about it here: http://www.inofem.pl/en/why-are-appropr ... cos-,10079. And I have also read that myo-inositol (2000 mg) and folic acid (200 µg) are good for fight with sugar.
crazyDiane

Return to Irregular cycles