NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

One of the most common symptoms of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Postby little_lady91 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:50 pm

hi i havent posted to this site b4 but have been a member for years.

i have pcos, was diagnosed 4 years ago after trying for a baby for a year. i havent got pregnant at all in the time.

before being diagnosed and the diagnosis
my periods were regular, un-till i met my future husband in 2007. i went to the doctors and asked to be put on the pill, origanily, i was on microgynon, then got changed to cerazette because of my weight. while on cerazette i was bleeding all the time, it was so annoying, but we delt with it. well in 2009 we decided we wanted a child, i stopped taking the pill, well after a year i had only had 3 periods, was taking tests every month, finialy i went to the doctors after my granny gave me an artical from a newspaper about pcos, i spoke to my doctor, first i didnt mention about the artical, she was the first one who said pcos, we agreed there was a possibility after going throu all my symptons. she took bloods, and booked me to go have an ultrasound. well 2 weeks later, i returned to the doctors and she had the results. my bloods showed i have more male hormones then an average female, and the ultrasound showed i had cysts on both of my ovaries.

my periods have improved in the past 2 years, now i get 4 periods a year and they last 2-4 weeks, which is better.

what i need help with is i had my period from 21th jun to 9th july usual cycle for me, well i started bleeding again yesterday (16th july) but for the past couple of days my nipples have been tender and itchy, could i be pregnant, but bleeding at the same time, really appreciate any help anyone can give me
little_lady91

Re: NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Postby tscott2010 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi, i see its been a few weeks since your post,ive had similar problems myself. any updates on how things are going?
tscott2010

Postby little_lady91 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:50 am

tscott2010 wrote:Hi, i see its been a few weeks since your post,ive had similar problems myself. any updates on how things are going?

hi sorry for the really really late reply, i forgot i even posted. i took a few test and they all came back negative, i went to the doctors at the beginning of august, and took a test there and was negative, so i was booked in the next morning for blood test. i havent had the results back yet, got an appointment with the doc in about 12 hours time, to go through the results. i am still bleeding from when i done the original post, thats 7 weeks, and im getting frustrated about it, so will be bringing that up with him at my appointment
little_lady91

Postby tscott2010 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

little_lady91 wrote:
tscott2010 wrote:Hi, i see its been a few weeks since your post,ive had similar problems myself. any updates on how things are going?

hi sorry for the really really late reply, i forgot i even posted. i took a few test and they all came back negative, i went to the doctors at the beginning of august, and took a test there and was negative, so i was booked in the next morning for blood test. i havent had the results back yet, got an appointment with the doc in about 12 hours time, to go through the results. i am still bleeding from when i done the original post, thats 7 weeks, and im getting frustrated about it, so will be bringing that up with him at my appointment

Hello again!
Im having the same problem with posting....i always forget where i have posted and can never find it again! How did your doctors app go? Any results? Its pretty soul destroying seeing the 'negative' on a test constantly. What have they said about the bleeding?
Toni
tscott2010

Postby foofoo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, I feel I'm in a similar situation! I've been Regular since baby 2, by that I mean every other month pretty much. Since 9th Sept I've had 3 periods! I've just started 3rd today mi...just blood stained discharge but that's how I always come on.
I'm going through a stressful time but I have booked in to Dr as I'm worried and also to see about pill as I'm on nothing atm! I've had a scan on ovaries and also a smear within the last 2yrs which were all fine!

How have you got on?

Kel
foofoo

Return to Irregular cycles