what should i be asking dr for?

One of the most common symptoms of PCOS

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

what should i be asking dr for?

Postby rockchickhayley » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:47 pm

hi everyone, im new to this site :) i was diagnosed pcos in 2011 via a blood test when i had come off of my pill and hadnt had a period. it took 4 months to have a period and then 6 months after that to conceive. i now have a beautiful 2 year old boy and i am so ready for another one. i have now been off of my pill since jan and havent had a period :( i havent had any treatment and all i have been told is to loose weight. something that i find very hard to do. my dr just keeps telling me to loose weight. i have put on 2st since having my little boy (during my pregnancy i actually lost weight; best diet ever!!) and i have a huge problem with facial hair which the dr tells me will go away after i loose weight. i feel so depressed and i know i should be so thankful that i have had my little boy but i am desperate for another and it breaks my heart that it might not happen. i feel so mugged off by my (stick thin) dr and the trouble is, is that i dont know what i should be asking for. she said that if i was referred to hospital that the drs there would just say the same thing. i am following slimming world diet and although it is working its so slowly and if i have too many syns (anything over 5) its a gain. the last 2 weeks i have gained 2lb each week so gained 4lbs in 2 weeks after loosing 7lb over 6weeks!! gutted isnt the word!!! what should i be asking my dr for? please dont judge me i know i should be so happy that i have even managed one child and i am but i have been dreaming of huge family ever since i was a little girl. any advice would be gratefully welcomed :) thank u xx
rockchickhayley

Return to Irregular cycles