It's probably too early for a rant

Depression, mood swings, etc.

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

It's probably too early for a rant

Postby GirlAlmighty » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:42 am

Morning all,

It's probably too early for this but I feel like such a wreck. I made the mistake of looking in the mirror in direct light and noticing how dark the hair on the strip of skin running down from my chin onwards was and just lost it. I tried to go to work but ended up having such a bad anxiety attack that I turned right round and came home. I don't know how much more I can cope with PCOS. I cover myself up constantly because I feel like my body hair is so bad, I avoid mirrors at all costs and I've basically become a recluse because I hate my body so much. I used to be so much fun; I loved going out. I'm supposed to be moving to start an MA in September but all I can think about is what a stupid mistake I've made because I'll be exposed to new people all the time and be constantly judged - there won't be any hiding away there! I'm 31 and feel like my life has basically stopped and everything will only get worse. I try so hard to be positive, but I was already struggling with depression and anxiety before diagnoses, so this just feels like more stuff piled on top. I just want to feel good about myself.

Rebecca
GirlAlmighty

Return to Emotional aspects of PCOS