Its not shifting

Struggling with weight control? Tried every diet on earth? The Glycemic Index, Low-Carbs, etc...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Its not shifting

Postby Calkarima » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:50 am

Hi

I know that it is harder for us ladies to lose weight but I'm beginning to think its not fat I have but super glue. I am getting so fed up. I joined amazing gym last year after struggling my whole life with my weight. I have lost 4 stone since last February by kind of playing at it. I decided in January this year to get my backside in gear and do it properly and ever since then it has been impossible. I now have a Personal Trainor at the gym and am going anywhere up to 6 times a week. I have a calorie surplus most days of well in excess of 1000 calories and am sticking well to a healthy, low carb diet of 1200-1400 calories a day. My guy at the gym is completely confused why its not moving. He says with the work I'm putting in and what I'm eating it should be melting off me but it just isn't. I started Metformin again last month and am now on 1000 mg per day and will eventually up it to 1500. Sorry for the long confusing message but I'm just wondering if any of you have the same problem and if you did what you did to get it moving. Thanks.
Calkarima

Re: Its not shifting

Postby Hols969 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 am

We got into storage mode easily so if you are exercising every day I would up your calories to 1800 a day - I found anything under 1500 and I would remain the same - exercise seems to confuse it somehow!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Weight & Healthy Eating