Weightloss with MyFitnessPal?

Struggling with weight control? Tried every diet on earth? The Glycemic Index, Low-Carbs, etc...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Weightloss with MyFitnessPal?

Postby JenP82 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:38 am

Hi Everyone

I have been struggling with weight loss for a number of years and tried weight watchers, Scottish swimmers and so on without much success. Has anyone had success with MyFitnessPal app? I am back to the fertility clinic in 6 months and need to have lost 15kg. I have just started using MyFitnessPal in the hope that along with regular exercise I will be heading towards my goal weight.

Jen
JenP82

Re: Weightloss with MyFitnessPal?

Postby Sunshine29 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi Jen! :)

I have used MyFitnessPal before and found it a very useful tool. Not only for calorie counting but I also found that it just makes you more aware of your eating/drinking habits and you become conscious what you're putting into your mouth. That odd nibble here and there all gets accounted for and it may give you indications of where you need to improve. You can also enter your daily exercise in there too. All the best with your weight loss journey...you can do it! :)
Dec 2014- Hypothyroidism diagnosis
Jun 2015- PCOS Diagnosis
Sep 2015- 1st fertility appointment
Nov 2015- Clomid 50mg - ovulated
Dec 2015 - BFP!
Sunshine29

Return to Weight & Healthy Eating