keep bloating

Struggling with weight control? Tried every diet on earth? The Glycemic Index, Low-Carbs, etc...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

keep bloating

Postby vixy » Mon May 12, 2014 3:45 pm

hiya im new ! dr says I have high testorone and pcos basically HORMOMNES ALL over the place and every time I eat great and go to the gym constantly I feel great and lose few pounds then one week im all bloated my face hands everywhere and I look huge and pile weight on more does that make sense? im so upset and stressed by it all :( what am I supposed to do ? just need some advise anyone please :cry:
vixy

Re: keep bloating

Postby LucyLocket » Thu May 15, 2014 10:48 am

Hello.....I'm new too and feel your pain. I am really struggling with it all too.

I have been trying to eat low GI meals, which is supposed to work for PCOS. My weight loss isn't really happening though so am thinking of going gluten free too.

X
LucyLocket

Postby Hols969 » Fri May 16, 2014 6:32 am

I have never heard of anyone's face swelling?? Generally we tend to bloat around the middle area so I would go back to your GP to get it investigated further. It may also be worth doing a food diary and see if there is anything that is triggering it as it sounds more like an allergy to me. Does anyone else notice your face and hands are swelling?
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby vixy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Hiya sorry I have not replied ive been diagnosed today as pcos and thick lining on womb which im
Worrying sick about , yeh I don't know how really to describe it but I just felt bloated in my face maybe I was just seeing it and thinking it is ? I am a big worrier lol , x
vixy

Return to Weight & Healthy Eating