Different diets and how much they cost

Struggling with weight control? Tried every diet on earth? The Glycemic Index, Low-Carbs, etc...

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: Different diets and how much they cost

Postby Aitch » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 am

Pink Princess/Vic - I cannot believe your (idiotic) Dr has recommended the Cambridge Diet - he should be struck off! More proof that Drs really don't know what they're talking about. I would urge you to give up this diet. It's so dangerous to eat such low amount of calories if you care about your health.
Aitch

Postby noodles1609 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 pm

I've read this thread with interest today and have been astonished by some of the opinions expressed, we must remember that they are just that - opinions. But to suggest someones gp should be struck off for their advice goes a little too far (in my opinion!). There are reasons why all types of diet and fitness plans are recommended to people, some suit some, some suit others. There is plenty of scientifically backed research to disprove the suggestion that is it dangerous to follow a vlcd - how would they be licenced if they were so bad for you? This opinion also does not take into account how dangerous (perhaps) someones current state of health is to their future wellbeing.

By all means have an opinion, but really, before posting such emotive statements, it might be wise to take a step back and review the accuracy of the claims first.
Starting a journey to a whole new me - the mini version

noodles1609

Postby hellou2001uk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Aitch Which diet have you followed please? Thought about Cambridge but don think its the correct route.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8uqBvC/]
hellou2001uk

Postby emilylauraj » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:47 am

Hi!

You can get Slimming World recipies online.....just google them!! If you know the basics on how it works and you have got the motivation you don't need to go every week!!

x
If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming.
emilylauraj

Previous

Return to Weight & Healthy Eating