Calling Lovely Ladies near Bracknell/Bagshot/Sandhurst/etc..

Struggling with weight control? Tried every diet on earth? The Glycemic Index, Low-Carbs, etc...

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Calling Lovely Ladies near Bracknell/Bagshot/Sandhurst/etc..

Postby Prayerful Sarah » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 am

I've been thinking about this for a while and thought I'd out it to everyone on here.
I was thinking about starting a regular excercise group near the above area. I live in Bracknell and would love to meet once a week maybe a Thursday for gentle excercise and fitness. This could be a walk, gentle bike ride, anything really (open to suggestions to)
We could do it on a Saturday and invite partners as well....
There would be several benefits:
1) excercise to help weight loss and overall health
2) motivation - not going it alone
3) support from those around us - if a regular misses sessions we could check on her and make sure she's not lost motivation
4) meeting with PCOS women for support and chat on all aspects of PCOS
5) you could dip in and out
6) I'd try to ensure we varied our activities so we didn't get bored of one thing

Just an idea but please get in touch if this is something you would be interested in. IT WOULD BE FREE!!! Just travel really as I would always aim for places that didn't cost us anything. With the summer on it's way we'd have better chances with the weather and I could find alternatives if necessary as well.
We can work out timings and days and activities once we have people on board.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Diagnosed PCOS September 2007
TTC since January 2010
Other health problems too

BFP 21/08/10 - on first ov in 7 years!
conceived with Agnus Castus, GTF Chromium, Pregnacare Conception, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Calcium (Plus Vit D3) 500mg metformin & reflexology
Prayerful Sarah

Return to Weight & Healthy Eating